In 2014 Herriman baseball will be introducing an accelerated program for ages 8-13. This program will be an open tryout for all Herriman kids in these age groups.
See information below for details
- Tryouts will be 2 days between Feb 4th -15th at JL Sorensen Rec Center
- Fee will be $300.00 per player (fee includes)
- All Super league fees Including 2 tournaments (12-20 games)
- Full Uniform for Super league team
- Fee to pay for indoor Practice facility
- Fees to play in Herriman baseball “A” division and WBA & UBBA tournaments if team qualifies(14-20 games including tournaments)
- 2nd Full Uniform for Herriman Baseball
- All kids that make the accelerated team will have spot held for them on an “A” division team in the city league.
- Super league players will be distributed equally through the top division in our city league.
- Super League games will be played on Monday nights in Utah County and Herriman. http://utahsperfectgame.com
- Super League Practices will be held on Wednesday nights
- “A” division city games will play Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturdays