1) Shall be the liaison with all county and contracted maintenance personnel.
2) Shall be responsible for consistently inspecting the quality and playing condition of all fields and batting cages throughout the season.
3) Shall inventory and maintain the equipment areas with adequate tools for use on the fields.
4) Shall be responsible for obtaining quotations from competent suppliers for all equipment.
5) Shall purchase such equipment as is approved by the Sanctioning Organizations or which meet their criteria for safety.
6) Shall purchase the equipment in a timely manner, and with the Player Representatives shall help distribute equipment to the teams.
7) Shall make recommendations in matters of safety, including equipment, league rules, and other matters.
8) Shall maintain an inventory of supplies and arrange a method for distribution of replacement equipment during the season.
9) Shall with the assistance of the Player representatives collect all Kennworth Park Girls Softball equipment at the conclusion of the season. A complete inventory of such equipment and its condition shall be presented to the Executive Board at the last regular meeting of each fiscal year. A list of all managers who have not turned in equipment shall be presented in writing to the Executive Board.
10) Shall make recommendations in matters of safety including field layout, fencing, batting cages and other related matters.
11) Shall organize field workdays and be available during said workdays to insure that all necessary field improvements are completed.
12) Shall be responsible for annual inspection and budget to be submitted to Executive Board.
13) Shall be responsible for canceling games and practices due to weather conditions.
14) Shall be responsible for organizing field preparation, activities, and equipment.
15) Shall report to the President.