Los Angeles Baseball League
LABL | Los Angeles Baseball League
League Info/About Us
Managers do this
How Do I... / FAQ
Standings & league stats
TEAMS: Rosters,stats & schedules
Game Results Scores Summaries
Lifetime Player Stats
Lifetime Player Stats
RULES & FORMS
Products & Services
LA Area weather
Free agents / Pool players
Follow us on
Video Tip of the Week
LABL 2017 Summer Player Registration Form
If you are on a team, and will be on that teams' 2017 summer roster, this is the proper form to fill out. You may only play in the LABL if you are on a team's online roster (excluding pool players).
All LABL players must submit a player registration form for each team they are rostered on. If your team is a type B team (you pay your manager), you will appear on your team's online roster soon after registration. If your team is a type A team (you pay the league directly), you will appear on your team's online roster
only after you have paid the league
You can only play if you are on your team's online roster (except pool players). And, only legitimate information will constitute a valid registration (no bogus info).
First Name (I want to be called this...ex: Bob, Rob, Robert):
Phone #1 (I can be reached by voice at this number):
Phone #2 (I can be reached by text at this number - handy for last minute schedule changes):
Email (Very important; this is how the league will contact you in most cases):
Date of Birth:
League Age (I will be how old on Dec. 31, 2017):
Have you ever played professional baseball (you were paid to play)?:
If so, give details (last year played, where, how long):
The following is a binding agreement.
1) I will abide by all the rules and regulations of the league. I understand that the failure to do so will result in my ejection from games and possible suspension/expulsion from the team and league.
2) I will be personally responsible for paying my league fees to my team manager or to the league directly (manager's decision) on time and in full. I understand that my failure to do so may result in my suspension/expulsion from the team and league, and prevent future participation.
3) I understand that monies paid to my manager or league for
scheduled league fees, are non-refundable
4) I UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEAGUE CARRIES A
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY.
CARRY ANY ACCIDENT/MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR ANY PARTICIPANTS.
5) I agree to sign the team roster/liability waiver sheet every game day prior to my involvement in warm-ups and/or actual game play.
6) I understand that my league fees cover the cost of fields, baseballs and participation only. The cost of additional equipment, uniforms and my share of the umpire fees are additional, and are my responsibility.
7) I understand that I must call, text, or email my manager by 7:00 PM the Wednesday prior to that week's game if I will not be able to attend that weeks' game.
8) I understand that I have committed to rostered status on the team below for the 2017 summer season. Should I wish to change my team affiliation prior to the end of the season I understand that I would need the permission of my current team manager, the new team manager, and the league president. I understand that
fees paid are NOT transferable.
Should permission not be granted, I understand that I would be subject to a re-entry draft as prescribed by the league president.
9) I understand that I may only be rostered on one Saturday, and one Sunday roster. I cannot be rostered on two team's rosters on the same league day.
10) I understand that to be playoff eligible I must play in at least 1/2 of that teams' games to qualify.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
As a player/participant in that certain baseball league known as the Los Angeles Baseball League (LABL) hereinafter set forth, I hereby agree to assume all risk and danger incidental to the game of baseball. Such risk and danger includes, but is not limited to injuries by thrown bats, balls, equipment, or sliding, running or physical contact indigenous to the games guidelines, rules, or regulations. I hereby agree that LABL, its agents, promoters, officials, sponsors, officers, board of directors, and Men's Senior Baseball League (MSBL) are not liable for injuries resulting from the causes outlined herein above, and all other injuries incidental to the game of baseball. I further acknowledge that the league does not maintain or provide insurance coverage for damage to the players/participants/spectators property; whether owned, borrowed, or hired, and that each player/participant is responsible for his or her own insurance and safety.
I'm rostered on the (team name):
With most teams, you will pay your league fees directly to your manager (who pays the league), and he will advise how much you owe based on the number of players on your team. However, if your manager instructs you to pay your league fees directly to the league, then pay the league
(more info below).
If you are instructed by your manager to pay the league directly, he will tell you how much to pay and by when (this does not include umpire fees or uniform costs). You will not be added to your team's online roster until your league fees are current, and you cannot play in games if you are not on your team's online roster. And you will be removed from your team's online roster if your league fees do not stay current.
Payment instructions: Once on the PayPal website, go to "Send" tab and then in the "Their email" box put email@example.com, then in the "Amount" box, put the amount you are paying. Then pay using the "Goods or services" tab, and
please be sure to indicate the
NAME OF THE TEAM YOU PLAY FOR
Please check the box below that applies (who is registering for this player):
I, as THE PLAYER am registering for myself. I have read, understand, and agree to all of the above player responsibilities
I, as THE MANAGER of the above player, am registering on behalf of this player. I have made him aware of all the above player responsibilities
Fill out the next few questions if you would like your bio included on your LABL stat page (optional).
What High School did you attend:
What college did you attend:
Your baseball bio (where you've played / anything you want to say about your baseball life)
For LABL news, stories, schedules, stats, results and more, go to the league website at
Please follow AND join us on Facebook to stay informed (click on the FB icon).
LABL | Los Angeles Baseball League