View Message Board Guidelines|
||TOPIC: New England Rankings/playoff predictions 11/3
||New England Connect|
November 3, 2015
Entry #: 4186026
|do not have an actual website this year as levae.com no longer serves the purpose it once did. I am in the process of making a new great new website and looking to add players and games of the week highlights on the page for next season. These rankings are only my opinion as many of you know I have been doing these for 11 years and I am pretty accurate with my opinions not only regionally but I am well known at the national level as well. I am still not coaching anymore as I am very busy with the prep school but I will be attending games starting this week... we have 2 weeks until playoffs begin.. Some major headlines we should be looking at…|
HEADLINES FROM THIS PAST WEEK.. RISMA, NH, OCEAN STATE, HALF OF CMASS, AND HOCKMOCK all wait for regionals as SCPW, EMASS, WCPW are in playoff mode.. I will be making Predictions for each game from here on out…
Remember to send in your player of the week nominees for last week’s contest.. Also games of the week for this week will be listed at the divisions they are in..
1. Emass playoffs now have seeds 1-8 no longer leagues matter where you are in the playoffs
2. RISMA HAS NO PLAYOFFS
3. Unlimited division looks strong again and will try to maybe get us another national title?
4. Games of the week and player of the week submissions can begin by emailing me directly @ email@example.com
5. As many of you know I have paid my own way in traveling to nationals and regionals and games each week for many years...I have now set up a PayPal account for travel funds and for the website we are in the process of making…
PAYPAL ACCOUNT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Without Further ado….
Top 5 in unlimited:
Regionals and playoffs will be great in this division this year..
1. New Fairfield Falcons (7-0) BYE UNTIL NEXT WEEK
2. West Haven Seahawks (8-1) vs. New Haven Steelers Sunday 4pm at West Haven
Prediction: Seahawks 18-12
3. King Phillip Chiefs (8-0) BYE THIS WEEK
4. Acton Boxboro Colonials- (8-0) vs. Burlington Thursday 730 pm at Lawrence
Prediction: Colonials roll…
5. New Bedford Bears- (8-0) plays Middletown Sunday at 430 pm at Portsmouth.
Prediction: I think the Bears could surprise some people come regionals..
Also look out For the Everett/Lawrence winner and Billerica .. I don’t think Emass is just for the colonials… Should be a fun week.
Division 1 Midgets
1. Hartford Hurricanes (8-1) vs. New Britain Raiders 6 pm Saturday night West Haven
I will be at this game.
Prediction: Hurricanes 24 Raiders 16
2. West Lynn Rams (7-1) plays winner of Brookline/ Somerville (mid-week game) this Sunday
Prediction after mid-week game
3 Dorchester Eagles (6-2) plays winner of East Lynn/Revere this Sunday
4 Edgewood Eagles (7-1) BYE THIS WEEK
5.Somerville (4-4) PLAYS Brookline 730 pm Wednesday night in Billerica
Prediction: VIllians are a tough out.. They will move on to face the Rams Sunday
Division 2 Midgets (top 3 only)
1. Hyde Park Cowboys (8-0) BYE
2. West Elmwood Intruders (8-1) Crash Course with the team above..
3. Boston Bengals (3-4) Bye
Division 1 Jr Midget
1. Edgewood Eagles (8-0) one more regular season game against rivals Mt Hope this weekend before regionals..
2. Dorchester Eagles (8-0) plays Triton this Sunday
Prediction: Eagles Fly High
3. Stratford Redskins (9-0) vs. 7. New Britain Raiders Noon On Sunday in West Haven
Prediction: I am going to stick with my preseason pick and take the Redskins in a tight battle 16-8
4. Brookline JP Patriots (8-0) vs. Somervillians Sunday TIME/PLACE TBD
Prediction: The Patriots should win by 2 scores.
5. Malden Cyclones (7-1) vs. Woburn AT TBD Sunday
Prediction: If this is correct matchup I don’t see Malden having any issues.
6. Boston Raiders (6-2) plays Worcester Sunday night at 8 pm in Winchendon
Prediction: Raiders will move on to regionals.
Division 2 Jr Midget
1. Brockton Jr Boxers (8-1) I think this team may not be as seasoned as other teams but I am going to keep them here for now.. Time will tell
2. North County Panthers (8-0) plays West Boylston Sunday at 12 pm in Winchendon
Prediction: Panthers roll..
3. New Bedford Bears (9-0) out of league game next before regionals
4. Milford Eagles (7-1) vs. 6 Trumbull Rangers Sunday 2 pm at West Haven
Prediction: I like the Eagles in a close contest.
5. New Milford (8-0) Regular Season Contest
7. Amherst Patriots (6-2) Waiting on Regionals.
DIVISION 3 JR MIDGET TOP 3 ONLY PLAYOFF PICKS STARTING NEXT WEEK
1. North Attleboro Junior Football (8-0)
2. Dracut Middies (7-1) plays Billerica this weekend…
3. North Kingston Black plays North Kingston Gold for a trip to the finals of Ocean State
Division 1 Pee Wee
1. Hartford Hurricanes (8-0) vs. 6. New Haven Steelers 2 pm Saturday @West Haven
Prediction: I will be at this game and I think this is actually a tossup. Both teams want to fly under the radar. Hurricanes 14 Steelers 12 (I am sure I will get talked to about this prediction! )
2. Edgewood Eagles 6-0-2 vs.d2 1 Mt Hope in a big rivalry game
Prediction: I like Mt Hope in a mild upset. Both teams will do big things at regionals
3. East Lynn Bulldogs (7-0-1) vs. Brookline JP Patriots this Sunday
4. Revere jr Patriots (7-1) vs Winchester Sunday
Prediction: Patriots will move on .. Love this division toughest division in my opinion
5. Worcester Vikings (8-0) vs. Boston Raiders 6 pm Sunday
7. West Lynn Rams (6-2) vs Malden Cyclones this Sunday TBD
Prediction: Rams are a dangerous team in the emass playoffs
Division 2 Pee Wee
1. Mount Hope Cowboys (7-0-1) big rivalry game with d1 Edgewood this Sunday
2. Fairfield Giants (9-1) plays 8. Trumbull Rangers (7-2) Saturday 4 pm West Haven
I will be at this game Prediction: Giants in a thriller!!!
3. New Milford Bulls (8-0) I believe bye this weekend?
4. Portsmouth Patriots (9-1) winner takes all with East Bay this weekend!!!
Prediction: I like the patriots
5. Boston Bengals (7-1) vs Burlington Patriots Sunday TIME TBD
Prediction: Bengals big
6.Fitchburg (7-1) plays Blackstone Valley Sunday 10 am in Winchendon
Prediction: Fitchburg moves on to regionals
7. Brockton Jr Boxers(6-2) waiting on their game this weekend
Division 3 Pee Wee (t
1. Wilmington Wildcats (8-0) plays A/B this Sunday Time TBD
Prediction: I like the Wildcats
2. North Attleboro Junior Football- (8-0)
Waiting to hear how HOCK will do d3 playoffs
3. Franklin (8-0) crash course with number 2 to rep the HOCK..
Division 1 Junior Pee Wee
1. West Haven Seahawks (10-0) vs4. Hartford Hurricanes (9-1) Saturday 10 am @West Haven
Prediction: Seahawks 22-16
2. Dorchester Eagles (8-0) vs. West Lynn Rams Sunday TIME TBD
3. Boston Raiders (8-0) vs 8. Worcester Vikings Sunday 4 pm at Winchendon
4. Everett Crimson tide (7-1) vs Somervillians Sunday Time TBD
Prediction: Everett will move on to a big semifinal next weekend in EMASS
7. Triton Vikings (7-1) vs. 9. East Lynn Bulldogs Sunday Time TBD
Prediction: I am going with the Bulldogs.
Division 2 Junior Pee Wee
1. Hyde Park Cowboys (9-0)waiting on a bye.
2. Mt Hope Cowboys (7-1) vs. Edgewood. Rivalry Game
3. Milford Eagles (9-0) vs 4. Naugatuck Warriors (8-0) Saturday noon @West Haven
Prediction: I will be at this game and I am going with Eagles!
5. Dighton Rehoboth Falcons- (10-0) last regular season game
6. Pomperaug Warriors (8-1) bye this week
7. Fitchburg (7-0) vs Leominster tomorrow night 630 pm
Prediction: I like Fitchburg
8. Brockton Boxers (6-2) waiting on results
9. Amherst Patriots (8-0) Always surprises people at this level watch out for them in regionals...
Division 3 JPW
1. King Phillip Chiefs (8-0)
2. Dracut Middies (8-0) plays winner of Wakefield and Methuen this weekend
3. NAJF (8-0)
D3 playoffs will be entertaining... I will make sure to get out to some of these next week!
That’s it folks enjoy! Feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or concerns...
Please remember to send your nominations for games of the week and players of the week..
||New England Connect|
November 3, 2015
Entry #: 4186032
|DIVISION 2 JR MIDGET UPDATE |
5TH RANKED TEAM SHOULD BE PLAINVILLE COLTS...
THEY WILL PLAY POMPERAUG WARRIORS SUNDAY FOR THE NCPW CHAMPIONSHIP
D2 PEE WEE UPDATE
3RD RANKED NEW MILFORD BULLS WILL PLAY PLAINVILLE COLTS THIS SUNDAY FOR THE NCPW CHAMPIONSHIP
D2 JPW UPDATE
Water oak upset previous ranked Pomperaoug and will now play New MIlford Bulls Sunday for the NCPW championship
November 4, 2015
Entry #: 4186078
|King Philip is in the Division III Unlimited playoffs|
Back to Top