New York's College Prep Baseball Organization is a competitive travel baseball program offered to high school student-athletes grades 9-12 that helps guide your child through the college process and prepares him for the collegiate playing level. We provide a unique opportunity to showcase your child's baseball skills to college coaches and professional scouts. Our players are comprised of all college level abilities (NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, and JUCO) and are evaluated by and exposed to college coaches throughout summer and fall seasons, tournaments, and showcases.
Why Choose College Prep?
Finding the college that fits your child's academic and athletic needs can be a very complicated process. There are over 1300 college baseball programs in our nation and we will help your child solve the recruiting puzzle and give them the guidance they need to make it to the next level. We are committed to the growth and development of your child as both a student-athlete and a person. Our mission is to provide our players an opportunity to gain exposure to college programs and professional scouts. We give personal attention to each player and their family and provide them with fair and honest feedback to help them achieve their goal of playing at a higher level.
Individual Recruitment Packages
We also offer individual recruitment packages to any high school student-athlete looking to bring their game to the college baseball ranks.
We maximize your exposure by providing both video and full recruitment packages!
- Currently serves as the Head Middle School Baseball Coach for the West Babylon School District for the past two years. The West Babylon Middle School Baseball team was recently undefeated in their 2011 campaign under Coach Enriquez. His college playing experience includes stints at both Hartwick College (NY) and CUNY Queens College (NCAA Division II). Coach Enriquez currently holds a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education (K-12) from CUNY Queens College and is currently pursing his Master's Degree in Physical Education, Health Education, and Coaching from SUNY Stony Brook.
- Currently serves as the first base coach and Head Assistant Coach at NYU-Poly (NCAA Division III). Previous to NYU-Poly, he served as an assistant coach at St. Joseph's College- Brooklyn (NCAA Division III) where he helped the second year program double the amount of victories from their inaugural season. Coach Enriquez brings over 15 years of baseball experience which also includes a full baseball scholarship at St. Francis College (1977-79), and being a member of both the Los Angeles Dodgers and Detroit Tigers Organization (Double-A).
- Currently serves as an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator at St. Joseph's College- Brooklyn Campus (NCAA Division III). Previous to St. Joseph's College-Brooklyn, Hans spent 11 years as an assistant coach at CCNY (NCAA Division III) from 1987-1994.
- Was a 2 year Varsity starter for Commack High School where he was selected as both All-League and All-County. Cresswell's college stint included an impressive career at SUNY Maritime College. At Maritime, he was named to the Skyline's All Conference Second Team as a Junior and First Team as a senior. He was named team captain and Team MVP during his senior campaign and led the Skyline Conference in Homeruns during both his junior and senior seasons. Coach Cresswell holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from SUNY Martime. He specializes in hitting and first basemen instruction.
- Was a 3 Year Varsity Starter for North Babylon High School where he was selected as both All- League and All-County. Walter's college stints included both Amherst College and SUNY Stony Brook. Coach Walter has coached numerous youth teams on Long Island ranging from 14U to 18U. He currently holds a Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering from SUNY Stony Brook and is currently pursuing a degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Coach Walter specializes in pitching instruction.
- Currently serves as the Head Junior Varsity Baseball Coach at West Babylon HS and has been coaching Middle School and High School baseball and football since 2007. Coach Doherty was a 2 year varsity starter at first base and catcher at West Babylon High School. He played four years of Division II Football at Pace University where he earned his Bachelor's Degree in Seondary Education and his Master's degree in Educational Technology. Coach Doherty specializes in catching instruction.
- Was a 2 Year Varsity Starter for Lindenhurst High School where he was selected as All-League as a senior, VP of the National Honor Society and graduated in the top 10% of his class. Kennelly's college stint included St. Joseph's College (LI) as both an outfielder and an infielder. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Joseph's College with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and History. He is currently attending Hofstra Law School, pursuing a Juris Doctorate. Coach Kennelly specializes in Outfield instruction.
- Was a two year Varsity Starter/ Right-Handed Pitcher for Benjamin Cardozo HS where he finished third in E.R.A in PSAL NYC "A" in 2006, received All-City Second Team, and Team MVP in 2007. During his senior campaign, he compiled a impressive pitching resume that included a 5-1 record with a 1.80 ERA and a No-Hitter vs Newtown HS. His college stint included CUNY Queens College (Divison II) where he is currently finishing his Bachelor's Degree in History. Coach Daniec specializes in pitching instruction.
- Was a 3 Year Varsity starter for West Babylon High School where he was selected as All-League, Team MVP, and All-County during his junior and senior year campaigns. Daw's college stints included East Stroudsburg University (PA) and Farmingdale State College. Coach Daw is currently finishing his Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice. He specializes in hitting, third basemen, and catching instruction.
- Was a 3 Year Varsity starter for West Babylon High School where he was selected as All-League during his junior and senior year campaigns. He is currently a Left Handed Pitcher for Mount Saint Mary College in Newburgh, NY where he is finishing his Bachelor's degree in History and Criminal Justice. Coach Senzamici specializes in pitching and outfield instruction.