How to Cancel/Switch Tee Times
To cancel or switch your Tee Time, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are cancelling the day of your Tee Time, please call the Pro Shop at 703-779-2555 Ext. 1 in addition to the e-mail.
Rules of Play and Etiquette
• Dress Code: No Denim/Jeans always have a collared shirt.
• Two people can not play out of one set of golf clubs.
• Always know the day’s rules of play, which holes are cart path only and daily pin placement.
• Always play in 2:15 hours for 9 holes and 4:30 hours for 18. Playing under those times are greatly appreciated.
• Always check in with the pro shop prior to play, even if you are a member of Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club.
• You as a member of the league are responsible for your guest(s) checking in and abiding by the rules of the club.
• In league play, Tall heather and fescue grass can be considered to be a lateral hazard. Standard drop applies. (Two club lengths from the point at which the ball crossed into the hazard, one shot penalty).