Medical Release Form
The South Shore Soccer Club’s 21st Annual
Town of Babylon “Supervisor’s Trophy Cup”
CHILDREN’S FUND RAISING
You are invited to participate in the South Shore Soccer Club’s 21st Annual Town of Babylon Supervisor’s Cup Soccer Marathon. This event is to raise money for families with children who have extreme medical needs. To date we have raised over $340,000 through our sponsors and team donations. Please help us make this year a success for our three recipients.
The names of the teams that raise the most pledges will be inscribed on the Supervisors Cup which is on display at the Town of Babylon Town Hall. All the proceeds from the pledges go to our recipients and the Long Island Ronald McDonald House in New Hyde Park.
All players must be registered with their club. 12 player roster maximum.
- You will play 4 games; at least one game will be played under the lights. (6pm start both nights to not interfere with league games).
- You will play all your games in one night!
- All participants receive a free event T-shirt
- Teams will be exchanging patches
- The fee is only $215.00 per team for U+ and $175 for U6 coed division
- Play for Free Option – Raise $500 or more in journal ads or corporate sponsorship and your entry fee will be refunded! All sponsorship information and fees must be mailed in by May 23rd. See website for all information
- For U7 – U12 all games will be 25 minutes in length with a 6 v 6 format (including goalkeepers). For U6 all games will be 20 minutes in length with a 4 v 4 format (no goalkeepers)
- You will be contributing to a WORTHY CAUSE!!!!!
The Marathon will be held Friday, May 31, 2013 and Saturday, June 1, 2013
(Rain date Sunday, June 2, 2013)
This event is run in a festival format. No standings or scores will be kept. All games are to be played within the spirit of the event. 5 goal guideline must be followed.
There will be food concessions and special events. Open to all intramural and travel teams, but a limited number of spaces are available.
Van Bourgondien Park
Albin Avenue, West Babylon, NY
For Information Call: Call Rob at 516-398-2747
Applications and Payments Must Be Received By 5/223/13
Register online at www.westbabylonsoccerclub.org under Marathon tab.
Follow us on Facebook
“All-star” and Academy teams will be placed one year up in age group
Co-ed – U6 8/1/2006 – 7/31/2008 (4 v 4 – no keepers)
BOYS AND GIRLS TEAMS (6 v 6 including keepers)
U/7 8/1/2005 – 7/31/2006 U/10 8/1/02 – 7/31/01
U/8 8/1/2004 – 7/31/2005 U/11 8/1/01 – 7/31/02
U/9 8/1/2003 – 7/31/2004 U/12 8/1/00 – 7/31/01