EARLY REGISTRATION FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS
SIGN UP BEFORE JUNE 1 AND ONLY PAY $185.00
PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE
WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION
OCTOBER CASH CALENDAR WINNERS
CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS THIS YEAR
- CLAUDIA D. $50
- MARK R. $50
- CLYDE N. $50
- JOHN C. $50
- HAYLEE O. $50
- MARLENE D. $50
- ONEIDA A. $50
- VANESSA I. $300
- JASMINE M. $50
- RUTH M. $50
- HARRIGLY S. $50
- CLAUDIA D. $50
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
When visiting our website please let us know what information you are looking for so we may provide you with better information
Please email email@example.com
LPW is a non profit organization located in Lawrence Ma.
Within the past 5 yrs we have sent 2 cheerleading squads to Florida for Nationals and places 3rd both times.
Our football teams over the years have gone
8-0 2010 MVC Champs! 8-0 2012 MVC Champs!
7-1 2013 MVC Champs 7-1 2014 MVC Champs!
C team was 2014 Eastern Mass Championship.
Our program is designed to help kids to be discipline and to improve grades and attitude towards school and life.
Over the years we assisted in getting kids into Brooks Central ,St. John's Prep, Central Catholic and Phillips Academy.
With your support we can do so much more. LPW is asking for donations to help with the cost of new equipment for our program. On average it cost over $65,000 a year to run our program, with the cost of new uniforms it raises our cost close to $80,000. For more information on donations or sponsorship's please contact Tiffany Mottola @ Italia2506@hotmail.com
*** ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Lawrence Pop Warner will only provide refunds to athletes that cannot meet the weight requirements by weight inn date or athletes who can provide the league with proof that there is a medical reason impeding the athlete from participating by of that season.
The Pop Warner Mission
The mission of Pop Warner Little Scholars is to enable young people to benefit from participation in team sports and activities in a safe and structured environment. Through this active participation, Pop Warner programs teach fundamental values, skills and knowledge that young people will use throughout their lives.
Pop Warner seeks to provide fun athletic learning opportunities for children, while emphasizing the importance of academic success. Specifically, Pop Warner seeks to familiarize players and spirit participants with the fundamentals of football, cheerleading and dance. Pop Warner strives to inspire youth, regardless of race, creed or national origin, to practice the ideals of sportsmanship, scholarship and physical fitness as reflected in the life of the late Glenn Scobie “Pop” Warner.
- To encourage and increase youth participation in football, cheerleading and dance.
- To ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
- To instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field.
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play.
- On-field coaching is allowed for younger age levels.
- Individual awards are given only for academic excellence, not for on-field activities.
Safe Playing Environment
- Players are matched by age and weight levels.
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements.
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training.
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules.
- A full-time executive staff supports all local associations and assists in sound policy creation.