Please obtain F license Part 1 thru an online course.
Click on National F (on the left side of page). Watch the video then scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "click here" to register. At the bottom of the page tap "Sign Up". Print out the Certificate.
Coach License Requirements
U6-U8 Pre-F (1st year coach) F (2nd year coach)
U14-U19 USSF E
Travel Teams in Dist 7 Playing Program - Head Coach
U13-U14 USSF E
U15 and up USSF D (Will be required by 2017 Season)
Travel Teams in Dist 7 Playing Program - Asst Coaches
U15 and up USSF E
The following forms are available as PDFs to print yourself.
2017 Sponsor Form - Print out the Sponsor Form and fill out the information. The Trifold is also attached thcat describes the package information. If you have any questions please contact a Board Member to submit. Thank You!!!
2017 Player Registration - Print yourself and bring with you on a registration day. Registration forms will be available there as well.
1650 - Required for every Coach and Team Parent.
LLive Scan - Required for every Coach and Team Parent.
Bring with you to the Madera UPS or Sheriff's Department to be fingerprinted.
Coaches...Please keep in mind that if the temperature is over 100 degrees all practices need to be cancelled! 😳😳😳😳😳 This guideline is in place and should be enforced for the benefit of the players.
• ALL RETURNING AND NEW COACHES SHALL BE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN AN "F" LICENSE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO COACH FOR MYSL.
• ATTEND ALL COACHES MEETINGS DURING THE SEASON
• TO HAVE A KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE LEAUGES "IN HOUSE" RULES.
• TO TEACH THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SKILLS OF SOCCER AND TO CONDUCT SAFE PRACTICES WHERE LEAGUE ISSUED LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN ISSUED. PRACTICES OTHER THAN AREAS WHERE SPECIFIED WILL NOT BE COVERED BY CYSA INSURANCE. NO COACH MAY HAVE HIS/HER ADULT TEAM ON THE PRACTICE FIELD WITH HIS/HER YOUTH TEAM NO EXCEPTIONS!
• TO STRESS SPORTSMANSHIP
• TO CONTROL THE CONDUCT OF YOURSELF, YOUR TEAM AND PARENTS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME.
• TO HELP PREPARE THE FIELDS ON GAME DAY (SEE FIELD PREP SECTION)
• COACHES MUST HAVE THE YELLOW /MEDICAL RELEASE (FORM 1601) WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. ONLY REGISTERED COACHES AND ASSISTANTS MAY HOLD PRACTICES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES IN ORDER TO REMAIN COVERED BY CYSA INSURANCE.
• ALL ADULTS ASSISTING WITH THE TEAM MUST FILL OUT A RISK MANAGEMANT DICLOSURE (FORM 1628) AND TURN IT IN TO THE REGISTRAR ASAP.
We are a part of District VII
District VII is one of 9 Districts in California Youth Soccer Association, encompassing most of Fresno, Madera, Kings, Tulare & Inyo counties. District VII is composed of 23 member leagues and approximately 22,000 registered players in Competitive Playing League & Recreational Playing League. District VII teams participate in league, tournament and Cup play during the CYSA calendar year. League programs are designed for all levels of youth soccer from recreational and developmental to competitive. District VII teams and players have achieved the highest honors in CYSA programs and competitions with many former District VII players moving on to excel in collegiate, amateur and professional soccer.
Board meeting at 6:30pm at the office! Please plan to attend! All meetings will now be every first Monday of every month.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING