MANDATORY SPORTS ALLIANCE VIDEO FOR PARENTS
Please click on picture for Important Video
How many times have we heard about a parent getting ejected from their child's youth sports event for unruly behavior or about a parent who has their 8 year old child follow a regiment similar to that of a professional athlete?
Hundreds surveyed college athletes were asked back. "What is your worst memory from playing youth and high school sports?"
Their overwhelming response. "The ride home from games with my parents."
Nearly 75 percent of kids who are involved in organized sports QUIT by age 13. Some find that their skill level hits a plateau and the game is no longer fun. Several signs of parents taking credit when the child has done well or when the outcome of the meet means more to a parent to the child.
Be supportive of your child's achievement. When your child is ready to talk about the meet or has a question about the outcome, BE SUPPORTIVE AND POSITIVE. Be your child's biggest fan.
PWC PANTHERS TRACK CLUB
has offered a short video to help keep our organization......
YOUTH STRESS FREE....
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
DIRECTION FOR APPLICATION PROCESS
Please complete and PRINT all application forms. A Checklist has been provided for your assistance. Complete the packet and bring all requested items to the Open registration. (an email will be sent with for the OPEN REGISTRATION AND UNIFORM FITTING DATE for February).
PLEASE WATCH THE (15 MIN) MANDATORY PARENT VIDEO
* * *
- Copy of child(ren) birth certificate - (Returning athlete are not required to resubmit copy)
- Copy of physical/sports physical - click here - (Copy of Middle and High School Sports Physical is accepted)
- Handbook Agreement form - click here
- Emergency Release/Treatment form - click here
- Photo/Website/Media Consent form - click here
- Social Media form - click here
- Uniform Fitting form (this form will be completed during the fitting process)