MENIFEE AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL
Deposits are non-refundable unless a written request to cancel registration is received or postmarked within 72-hours from the registration date. A full refund of other monies paid is provided if a written request is received or post marked within 72 hours from the date monies were received. Withdrawal request forms can be found and downloaded from the "Forms & Applications" tab.
Registration in its entirety MUST be completed prior to an athlete participating in any official MAYF league practices/games. Complete registration comprises of the following:
• Registration fees PAID IN FULL
• ANY and ALL required documents must be completed and received by MAYF
-Registration packet in its entirety must be completed
-Original birth certificate verified
-Three (3) copies of Birth Certificate provided
-Three (3) copies of report card (end of year for eligibility) provided
-1"x1" athlete photo (i.e. passport photo); visible face, no sunglasses or hat
-Physician or P.A. completed physical completed and physical form submitted with signature and stamp/seal of provider
Code of Conduct
MAYF Code of Conduct compliance is mandatory for continued participation. Any athlete, parent/guardian, family member(s)/guest(s) in violation at any practice, game or other MAYF event will be asked to leave the premises. Repeat violations will result in the suspension of privileges to attend any MAYF practice(s), game(s) and other event(s).
Menifee American Youth Football does NOT require a mandatory fundraiser in addition to registration fees.
Registration assistance is available. Patriot families in need may raise up to $100 per Patriot athlete through a league sponsored fundraiser (subject to registration policy).
Football Equipment Deposit Policy
The Parent/Guardian of football athletes (flag & tackle) will be required to submit a post-dated “equipment deposit” check in the amount of $150 for tackle football and $50 for flag football participants prior to being issued any MAYF league equipment. This deposit will guard your Patriots Football program from having to unnecessarily spend its resources to replace unreturned or damaged equipment. [NOTE: normal wear & tear does not equate to damaged equipment]. Your deposit check will be returned to you at the end of the season in exchange for your player's equipment. MAYF will make a reasonable attempt to contact you if equipment is not returned prior to cashing the equipment deposit check. Washable equipment must be returned as issued; clean/laundered or a cleaning fee will be assessed. NO EQUIPMENT WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT A DEPOSIT.
MAYF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND ITS RULES AND/OR POLICIES AT ANY TIME AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Menifee American Youth Football
promotes a healthy and positive environment and expects the same from our
coaches, parents and staff.
be no use of the following substances at ANY Menifee American Youth Football
practices, games, or other event:
- NO use of Tobacco
- NO use of Illegal Drugs
- NO use of Alcoholic Beverages
*Bringing illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages to
football practices, games or other event will imply intent to use and are
subject to the zero tolerance policy.
following actions will not be tolerated at ANY Menifee American Youth Football
practices, games or other event:
- Use of abusive or profane language
or actions at any time
- Protesting a game official or other
league or conference member in an aggressive, demonstrative manner or any
behavior which may incite negative, violent or aggressive fan involvement
- Disrespectful treatment of the
program, board members, coaches, athletes and parents
- Physical violence, verbal abuse or
harassment towards any board members, coaches, athletes and parents.
Penalty for violating the above policy
will be dismissal from the event and future attendance to ANY Menifee American
Youth Football practices, games or other event will be denied.
MENIFEE AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Menifee American Youth Football Program has implemented the following Code of Conduct for the important message it holds about the proper role of parents/guardian’s in supporting their child in sports. Parent/Guardian’s should read and understand these policies prior to their children participating in our league.
MAYF Code of Conduct compliance is mandatory for continued participation. Any athlete, parent/guardian, family member(s)/guest(s) in violation at any practice, game or other MAYF event will be asked to leave the premises. Repeat violations will result in the suspension of privileges to attend any MAYF practice(s), game(s) and
I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in the Menifee American Youth Football program, by following the 2012 Code of Conduct:
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or the safety of others.
- I (and my guests) will be a positive role model for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, and spectators at every game, practice or other sporting event.
- I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct, such as, but not limited to, booing, taunting, using profane or vulgar language, including gestures on the practice field, games or any other related Patriots activity.
- I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well being of the athletes.
- I will teach my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
- I agree that my child and I will treat other players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex, or ability.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a game.
- I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of any personal desire I may have for my child to win.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss, or confront coaches at games, and will take the time to speak with coaches the next day or at the next practice. I will remember that the coach is volunteering his/her personal time in order to provide a recreational activity for my child. The coach is offering an invaluable community service often without any reward other than personal satisfaction and without them my child would not be able to participate in the Menifee American Youth Football program.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all sports events.
- I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team.
- Any athlete receiving discipline by a coach or an official for throwing a punch, participating in a fight or similar acts may be further suspended or expelled. Any coach, volunteer, parent or spectator receiving discipline, including, but not limited to, being asked to leave any MAYF event for violent physical or verbal conduct or inappropriate behavior will be subject to further disciplinary action including but not limited to suspension or expulsion from the Menifee American Youth Football program.
||Menifee Patriots American Youth Football