Purpose of the Dugout Club
- To promote the well being of participating students in the school, baseball program, home and community.
- To promote communication between the school and participating students. families through a spirit of cooperation between parents, coaches and the Claremont High School Dugout Club.
- To unify and coordinate the efforts and activities of the baseball program to benefit all participating students and families.
- To facilitate a mutually beneficial relationship among the booster groups within the school and Claremont High PFA.
- To establish and encourage activities and projects to raise funds for the benefit of the CHS Dugout Club and its participating students.
- To solicit, collect, manage and disperse funds, and to generally engage in fundraising activities for the benefit of the activities of CHS Dugout Club and the school.
- To account for funds raised and dispersed and actions taken to the CHS PFA and the CPFA, as they may require.
Booster Club Meeting Schedule
Generally, meetings are the first Monday of the month. We're still nailing down some dates so it's possible these dates may change. For now, plan on the following:
October 1st, 2012 - Varsity Clubhouse
November 5th, 2012 - Varsity Clubhouse
Decemeber 3rd, 2012 - Varsity Clubhouse
January 7th, 2013 - Varsity Clubhouse
February 4th, 2013 - Varsity Clubhouse
March 4th, 2013 - Varsity Clubhouse
April 1st, 2013 - Varsity Clubhouse
May 6th, 2013 - Varsity Clubhouse
June 3rd, 2013 - Varsity Clubhouse
2012-2013 DUGOUT CLUB EXECUTIVE BOARD
Vice President: OPEN
Secretary: Rick Rhinehart
Treasurer: Bernie Bernstein
Member-At-Large: Martin Witt
Member-At-Large: Dan Ireland
Member-At-Large: John Moffatt
Webmaster: Oliver Weiler
Immediate Past President: Dennis Voorheis
DUGOUT CLUB NON-BOARD POSITIONS
Varsity Team Representative: OPEN
JV Team Representative: Scott Barnes
Freshman Team Representative: Chris Moffatt
||Claremont Wolfpack Baseball