Dallas East Soccer Association Competitive Registration
You will need the following forms to register:
Team Fact Sheet and Log Sheet – This form is mandatory for competitive teams. You are to provide North Texas with a copy of your team fact sheet no later than June 15. It is imperative that all information be accurate. You are to provide a copy to every parent and player that attends your team tryouts. Both player and parent must sign the log sheet acknowledging that they received a copy of the fact sheet. You must give them a copy to take with them, not just show them a copy.
NTSSA/USYS Membership Form-Competitive Players - This is the player "contract." This form cannot be signed by a player or parent before July 1.
NTSSA Non-Recreational-Competitive Team Registration Roster - Roster needs to be completed. List all players’ birth names (not nick names). Include e-mail addresses if available. A parent’s email address is acceptable.
NTSSA Add and Delete Form - This form is used when you need to make changes to your roster. Transfers must be approved by NTSSA.
Background Check Form (Risk Management) – This form must be submitted online. Please bring a copy of results.
Medical Release - Every player that plays competitive soccer must have a notarized medical release. Make copies and put the originals in a safe place. You should have the medical releases with you at all games and practices. Never give the original to anyone. Some tournaments ask to see the original medical releases. If a tournament requires that you turn one in, show them the original and turn in copies.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION PAPERWORK - BRING TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM:
- Completed USYS Competitive Membership Form for each player (completely filled out)
- Birth Certificate for each player (only a copy of the certified state-issued birth certificate will be accepted. Hospital-issued birth certificates will not be accepted, per North Texas rules). Passports and drivers licenses are acceptable for proof of age.
- Roster completely filled out (alphabetical order), signed and dated by coach.
- North Texas Risk Management Form (required for every coach, assistant coach, manager, or trainer along with a copy of driver's license) and be sure to sign and date it.
- Copy of Team Fact Sheet Log
- Check for $35.00 per player per Fall and again for Spring Registration.
Make copies of your Membership forms and Birth Certificates to keep for your records.
Registration will be determined at a later date. You will need to call for an appointment (see numbers at top of this page).
As your Home Association, you will be provided the following at registration:
1) Computerized Roster
2) Player Passes
3) Background Check ID Card
Please feel free to call if you have any questions.