2013 GMYFL Membership Application
I. Criteria for Acceptance
1. Identify Program Director and or commissioner, assistant commissioner
2. Submit contact information for commissioner and assistant commissioner to the secretary, to include: name, phone #’s (H,W,C), address, email
3. Prospective clubs must submit applications between the January and April 1st. Prospective clubs will then be invited to the next BOD meeting, where they would present their application to the Board of Directors. Prospective clubs will be voted in or declined. The accepted new clubs may regularly attend future BOD meetings.
4. New/start up clubs are welcome but must apply before March 15th, of the calender year and start up location must be approved by the board.
II. Upon Acceptance to the League
1. Upon Invite to (GMYFL) Board of Directors Meeting, submit the following to the board:
a. Proof of Incorporation or(Pending)
b. Proof of Non-Profit status (501(c)3)or(Pending)
c. Proof of Insurance or Program registered with AAU
d. Minimum teams to qualify: 6u, 8u, 10u, 12u, 14u. Special consideration will be given to established organizations that field all age groups in multiple divisions. All Division I clubs must field the minimum core outlined in black.
e. $200 Deposit (credited toward league fees for the current year)
f. Identification of team/uniform colors
g. Satisfactory game field secured (Field Use Permit)
(GMYFL)GREATER METROPOLITAN YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE
6571 Coventry Way Clinton, MD 20735
C/O Administrative Processing Dept.