Hello RBVLL Families and welcome to Spring 2012 Snack Bar Sign Ups!
In an effort to make scheduling your two (three hour) snack bar shifts more convenient for YOU, we are using VolunteerSpot.org, a new online volunteer sign up program.
All you have to do is click on the Volunteer Spot icon above and you will have access to all of the available shifts for the entire Spring season which begins Saturday March 3, 2012.
NOTE: All families are expected to sign up for their shift by Sunday March 4th. Those who choose not to may be assigned for alternative league needs (ex: field clean up days) at the leagues needs.
It’s very easy to sign up... Just follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the VolunteerSpot.Org icon above.
2. Click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ link in the confirmation e-mail that was sent to you.
3. Click yes to confirm your e-mail
4. Select which volunteer opportunity you want to commit to.
5. Click save.
6. Add all of the requested information to the small blue box.
7. Click red confirm button and then...
8. YOUR DONE! Very easy. I promise.
Covering your snack bar shifts:
Families have a two options when it comes to covering their snack bar shifts:
a. Come on down, have some fun in the snack bar and meet other league families.
b. Hire an RBVLL Board Approved Snack Bar Worker (Get the list from your Team Mom/Dude or at the Snack Bar)
i. It is the family’s responsibility to contact, confirm AND pay ($20 per shift, in CASH) their hired worker PRIOR to the assigned shift.
1. Families are encouraged to place their payment in the Snack Bar Binder in a sealed envelope labeled with the following:
a. Hired workers name and phone number
b. Players name and team
c. Date and time of shift to be covered