VOORHEES GIRLS SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION MISSION STATEMENT
Our primary mission is to provide opportunities for the growth, development and enjoyment of those individuals who participate in all sponsored or sanctioned activities.
Our mission consists of seven interrelated parts which are:
· To develop the individual skills and knowledge of the rules and strategy for the game of girl’s softball at all levels of competition.
· To upgrade the playing fields to genuine quality standard and maintain an excellent physical plant with dedicated resources.
· To implement an impartial and objective evaluation process for the equitable selection of players and coaches at all levels.
· To provide formal, continuing education and training for coaches.
· To provide formal, continuing education and training for umpires.
· To allocate appropriate resources on an annual basis for the acquisition of high quality equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
· To increase and facilitate communication with the community, educational institutions, coaches, participants and parents.