College Marketing Service provides much needed exposure and guidance to our current Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, and graduating Seniors, as well as our Junior College players. Since 1998, our partner, Pro Prospects, has helped over 500 ballplayers reach their dream of playing at the College level. Assiting players and families selecting the school that fits their academic and athletic range, and maximize their recruiting opportunities.
Some of Northeast Pride's College Marketing Services include:
- ONLINE MARKETING INCLUDEING
- PERSONAL SKILLS VIDEO: Each video is professionally edited and footage is carefully selected to show our athletes at their best. All videos will be linked to our YouTube Channel, Field Level, on your player page on our website, and attached to ALL marketing sent to each individual College Recruiter.
- ADVISORY SEMINAR: All players 15u and up will get to participate in our advisory seminar providing each player and family the vital information needed while going through the recruiting and college selection process.
- JUCO, SOPHOMORE, & SPRING TRANSFER SHOWCASE: Pro Prospects provides all area JUCO players a chance to showcase their abilities infront of prospective 4 year College Recruiters. The PRO style workout includes a scrimmage setting for pitchers and is run at Dutchess County Stadium home of the NY-PENN League Hudson Valley Renegades (Tampa Bay Rays) in Fishkill, NY.
- WINTER SHOWCASE & EVALUATION DAY: Available for all players High School Freshman-Seniors. Showcase your abilities infront of College Recruiters in January.
- WINTER COLLEGE SHOWCAMP COMING DECEMBER 2014
- 9 Combine Pro Workout Opportunities