Southeast League Rules
Southeast League Philosophy and Guidelines Manual
Here are the rules that the Southeast League Plays By. All National Federation of State High Schoool Associations (NFHS) https://www.nfhs.org/ rules are followed for all sports along with any exceptions or additions outlined by the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association followed by additions or exceptions outlined Specifically by the Southeast League.
EXAMPLE: If the NFHS states that a underwater basket weaver can only stay under water for 2 minutes during a game and the NHIAA states that they can only stay under water for 1.5 minutes, then the player can only stay under water for 1.5 minutes. If an additional exception is written by the Southeast League that a player can only stay under water for 1 minute, then the player would be restricted to 1 minute.
NOTE: in order to facilitate family attendance at league games, games will not start before times listed. There will be a 10 minute break between the end of the first game and start of the second game unless both coaches and Officials agree to a different amount of time as long as it doesn't start before 4:45PM.
All rules posted are considered current rules by the Southeast League.
- NFHS Rules with exceptions and/or additions from NHIAA.
- 2018 NHIAA Baseball Manual
- Southeast League Baseball additions and exceptions
- NFHS Rules. with exceptions and/or additions from NHIAA:
- 2018 NHIAA softball Manual
- Southeast League Softball additions and exceptions
- NFHS Rules with additions or exceptions from NHIAA and the Southeast League.
- NHIAA Soccer Manual
- Southeast League Soccer additions and exceptions
- NFHS Rules with additions and exceptions from NHIAA and the Southeast League.
- 2017-2018 NHIAA Basketball Manual
- Southeast League Basketball additions and exceptions
NHIAA Cross-Country Manual
Southeast League X-Country additions and exceptions
Cheering: NFHS Rules with exceptions or additions from NHIAA.
NHIAA Spirit Manual