Standard Japanese Tournament Rules
1. We have to coordinate with the opponent team what day, time and place to play.
2. Each teams sets the field rules.
3. We have to contact the opponent and complete the game by the
time frame set by the tournament.
Game can be forfeited if:
- If we could not complete/finish the game by the given time frame
- If we didn't call/confirm to the main office (game result, etc)
- If we rejected/cancelled the game, when the opponent offered the game 3 times.
- If we could not complete/finish the game by raining within the time frame, the team rejected/cancelled the opponent's offer 2 times will be forfeited.
4. 1 game - 7th innings. If the score is still tied after 7th innings completed, we have to do sudden death. The sudden death of this tournament is:
- Start from 1 out, bases are loaded.
5. If it's raining during the game is over after 5th innings (completed). But before 5th innings, bot teams have to discuss a date to finsh game.
6. If the score is 10 runs after the 3rd inning, 7 runs after 5th innings, between teams, the game will be called.
7. We have to complete/finish the game by the time frame.
*first game – Date set by League
*second game - Date set by League
*3rd game - Date set by League
*4th game - Date set by League
8. If we won't make it by the time frame, we have to call the main office to give us an extra week to play the game.
9. After the game completed/finished, the team who won has to report (fax or call) the game result to the main office. The team who lost has to sign on the score card. We need to have someone to keep score.