Creekside Knights Athletic Booster Club
The Creekside Knights Athletic Booster Club (CKABC) is a nonprofit organization of parents, coaches, student athletes, faculty, and community members committed to promoting excellence in Creekside High School (CHS) interscholastic athletics by voluntarily helping to enrich the high school experience and foster success in the classroom for all students by building "Knights Pride" through all athletic programs.
How does the Booster Club Support Student Athletes?
- Collects membership fees to help support CHS athletic programs.
- Raises needed funds to supplement district allotments to improve indoor/outdoor facilities, equipment and supplies, and to fulfill approved team “wish list” requests.
- Sells Creekside Knights apparel and merchandise to boost school and team spirit.
- Recognizes team and individual achievements.
Levels of Membership:
(Note: This is a one-time annual membership for all sports/all students)
- $50 - Supporting Knight: Membership and decal
- $100 - Red Knight: Above, plus one regular season pass to sport of choice (home games only).
- $250 - Black Knight: Above, plus CHOICE OF one regular season pass to all sports (home games only) OR upgraded regular season family pass to one sport of choice (home games only up to 6 people), a $25 voucher for apparel purchases (in-stock Creekside merchandise only) and vouchers for $20 in concession purchases.
- $500+ - Royal Knight: Above, plus regular season family pass is upgraded to all sports (home games only up to 6 people) plus one reserved football parking space and $75 for apparel purchases (in-stock Creekside merchandise only) and $20 in concession vouchers
- $100 - Student Knight: One regular season pass to ALLsports (home games only). Must be purchased in addition to one of the above membership levels.
Sign up ONLINE! Online Membership Link
Click for Printable Membership Form
All memberships are annual and non-refundable.
Note: The fair market value of benefits received from your membership donation, which is not deductible as a charitable contribution under IRS regulations, equals sales price of items included in membership package.