A Cheer Mascot is a child interested in Cheerleading but is not the minimum age of 5.
Listed below are the guidelines for Cheer Mascots.
1. Limited to only 1-2 mascots per cheer squad.
2. Mascot registrations must be completed in-person and are based on a first come, first served basis.
3. Child must be age 4 by August 31st.
4. Child must be potty-trained.
5. Parent must be present at all times during practice and games with Mascot.
6. Mascots will not be able to participate in competition.
7. The fee for mascots will be assessed at time of registration.
8. It will be up to the coaches discretion if Mascot participates during the entire practices and/or games.