Registration for the 2017 Season has begun. Our next in-person registration will be Saturday April 22, 2017 at the Pine Trails Park Pavillion from 9:00am thru 1:00pm. You may also mail in your registration materials to the address on the Contact Info tab on our website.
For Football,e-mail Info@ParklandRangers.com.
For Cheer, call 954-954-520-2514 or e-mail Cheer@ParklandRangers.com.
Tackle Football: $300, Includes home or away game jersey, practice jersey, practice pants, game pants, game jersey, helmet, chin strap, shoulder pads, 7 piece hip/thigh/knee pad set and mouth piece...All except mouth piece and practice jersey are to be returned at season's end. We encourage all to wear their practice jerseys in the off-season to help promote the program. NOTE: You will be responsible for purchasing your own football cleats/spikes...color should be black.
Cheer: $250, Includes game uniform, uniform briefs, uniform socks and practice uniform....Game uniform is to be returned at season's end. each participant will be required to purchase special game day shoes. Your head coach will provide shoe information at your first practice.
Discount Offer: The above fees are for the first participating child. A discount of $25.00 from the above will apply for each additional participating sibling.
Note: Please note that all registration fees are non-refundable.
Documents Needed for Registration
Each of the following documents MUST be submitted at time of registration. Participants ages 5-15 on July 31, 2017 may participate.
1. Completed and signed...2017 Pop Warner Participant Contract and Parental Consent Form
2. Completed and signed 2017 Pop Warner Physical Form
Page 1 completed and signed by parent, Page 2 MUST be completed and signed by a physician (ORIGINALS ONLY NO FAXES OR COPIES). Please note school forms are NOT ACCEPTABLE...the actual Pop Warner form MUST be completed.
3. Copy of birth certificate - Required for both Returning and New participants.
4. If you are not a resident of Parkland, you will also need to obtain a Non-Resident Sports Card from the city of Parkland.
5. Two(2) VERY LEGIBLE 8x10 copies of FINAL report card (must have all 3 semesters or 4 quarters). Partial report cards will NOT be accepted. We understand that final report cards will not be issued until June. Please make sure you submit no later than July 15, 2017.
6. Wallet size photo of participation child - please do not send large photos as there is only a 2" x 2" space on the form for placement of the photo.
7. Check covering the fee(s) for all participating children. Make checks payable to PARKLAND RANGERS TACKLE FOOTBALL PROGRAM.
Practices start August 01, 2017 and all participants MUST BE PRESENT.
All games will be played on Saturdays beginning Late August.
Thank You and we look forward to seeing you all on the field.