Dallastown Cougar Cheerleading Camp!!
June 23-26, 2014
Presented by Coach Angie Gable and her staff- assisted by the Dallastown Wildcat Varsity Cheerleaders!
What’s new and exciting about Cougar Cheer Camp?
Check it out!!
This year during camp, each squad will have their own individual coaching staff made up of Dallastown High School cheerleaders. Registered girls from all 4 squads- Smurfs, Rinks, Ponies, and Midgets are welcome to share in this very fun experience!
Each cheerleader will learn a cheer with a stunt, a dance and several sideline chants. Each squad will learn different material and skills developed to appropriately showcase the abilities of each age group. Within the camp experience, there will be clinics to develop the cheerleader’s skillfulness in a particular area of cheering. These clinics may include stunting, pyramid building, voice volume and clarity, motions, tumbling, and jumps. Also included is a ﬁnal day demonstration of the skills learned.
NEW For 2014- ALL MATERIAL will be Choreographed by the coaching staff of the Dallastown Varsity Competition Squad, not by the HS cheerleaders!
▪ Dates are June 23-26 and the time will be from 6-9pm. (Smurfs will be 6-8pm)
▪ The camp will be held at the Dallastown High School gymnasium.
▪ The cost is $75 per cheerleader; each additional cheerleader in the family is $60.
▪ A performance will be held for parents and friends on the last day of camp.
▪ With the exception of the ﬁnal day of camp, parents must drop off and pick up their children. Parents are not permitted to stay and wait inside the high school building.
▪ Each cheerleader will receive a t-shirt.
▪ Each girl must bring her own drink. Snack will be provided at the conclusion of each day of camp.
Cheer Camp Flyer 2014
Cheer Camp Registration form 2014