Help! Volunteers Needed For U6-U7 teams!
You may wonder how we keep this program going... It is volunteers!! Board Memebers, coaches, assistant coaches, team managers, referees for U6-U7 and many more volunteer to keep this wonderful soccer program going!! Thank you to all of you that give your time for the children in our community!
We are in NEED of volunteer referees for the U6-U7 age groups. If you are a parent and looking to help out your child's team, well this is a great way to do that!
We offer several dates to provide training for U6-U7 referees to go through our U6-U8 referee course.
If you would like to volunteer referee please contact your teams coach.
ATTENTION ALL REFEREES
ARE YOU LICENSED FOR THE 2013 SOCCER SEASON?
WHAT YEAR DOES IT SAY ON YOUR BADGE?
IF IT DOES NOT SAY 2013 THEN YOU HAVE TO GET LICENSED !!!!!
ONLY CURRENTLY LICENSED REFEREES CAN REFEREE IN ELK GROVE
IF YOU WANT TO REFEREE IN ELK GROVE, YOU MUST GO TO ONE OF THE REFRESHER/INSERVICE COURSE OFFERED BYELK GROVE OR OTHER COURSE IN DISTRICT 6
SEE COURSE DATES LINK FOR COURSE DATES
2013 Registration Fee Schedule
ONLINE REFEREE REGISTRATION
You can now apply for your 2013 Referee Registration online!
This is the preferred method of registering if you are not required to submit any paperwork with your registration.
This method requires a credit card.
If you do not have a credit card, please click here.
If you are either a Grade 7, 6, or 5, or upgrading to Grade 7, 6 or 5, your paperwork should be sent to your District Referee Administrator or the State Referee Administrator for review. DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!
1. Login ID: Type in the letter R (capital letter) followed by your 16 digit USSF ID number, no dashes.
Password: Type in your last name.
2. You will be directed to U.S. Soccer Information Systems home page. Click on the "Referee" tab on the left.
3. Under the "Referee" tab, click on the "Referee" heading.
4. Under the "Referee" heading, click on Click here to register.
5. On the top of the screen is your biographical information. Review it. If there are any changes, click on the link below the biographical information box. A new pop-up window will appear and you can edit the data. Save your edits.
6. Next you will see the Registration Type boxes you are eligible to submit (Referee, Instructor, Assessor, Assignor, Indoor/Futsal). You may register for more than one at the same time, if you are eligible.
7. Continue down the rest of the form answering all questions if required.
8. When you are satisfied that all information is correct, read the Terms and Conditions. Check "I agree to terms and conditions" and click "Continue".
9. You will be directed to a secure credit card payment site to submit your payment using VISA or MasterCard.
10. Please print a copy of the confirmation page.
11. You are finished. After approval from your SRA, your registration packet will be mailed to you