Thank you very much for volunteering your time as team scorekeepers this season. The duty of team scorekeeper is very important not only to the teams involved but also for the league. Keeping track of runs scored, pitch counts (Pony, Bronco and Mustang divisions) and over the fence home runs (including Pinto division) are very important statistics our league keeps track of.
All scorekeepers should have a copy of the rules specific for their respective divisions. Please refer to it during the season.
Please keep the following in mind as you are keeping score:
- Official Scorebooks for Pinto, Mustang and Bronco can be picked up at the Snack Bar Mount Etna and Hickman Field. Please return scorebooks to the snack bar after your game if you are the last game of the day. Otherwise, please leave the book in the Scorekeepers booth (Mustang and Pinto) for following game.
- The HOME keep the “Official Scorebook”.
- The VISITING team will set up and operate the electronic scoreboard.
- Record runs scored, pitch counts and over-the-fence-home runs.
- Please report scores and over-the-fence home runs as soon as possible following game email email@example.com or text 858-877-8304. Please let me know if you have any questions.
North City Youth Baseball truly appreciates your volunteer efforts for your support to the league and your player's team.
See you at the fields!
NCYB Chief Scorekeeper