| || |
STRIKER/KEEPER Camp (7-16) Co-ed: (Now 3 Days!) Learn to be the most dangerous player on the field .... the goal scorer. Some common terms used to describe a consistent goal scorer are.... focused, tenacious,
courageous, and creative. Our aim is to help players better understand these terms and how they relate to scoring.
Keepers will be placed in "Match" condition play to better ingrain good habits in goal. Learn to "direct" your defense, & "read" the game. Learn specific keeper warm-up drills and solid time proven technical skills. Keepers are viewed throughout the world as the most mentally demanding positions on the field.... we will provide the training to improve your calm decision making in goal. This training coupled with aspiring strikers is the best format available to improve reaction time and mental focus.
| || || |
Additional Training Topics covered:
Combination play, Placement or Power, High or Low, Beating offside trap, Heading on Goal, Volleys, Half Volleys, Attacking with Back to Goal, Seeing Options (instinctive play)
Players will be asked to perform under high pressure and reduced space with emphasis on finishing the ball within the 18 yard box. NOTE: These sessions are high energy and intensive ....
Striking through Creative Offensive Response & Execution
(SCORE) Training will be emphasized! Offensive players will not want to miss this training approach which has garnered the coaching team the highest goals-per-game-average of any High School soccer team in the area; 2010 (2.8), 2011 (3.4), 2012 (4.1).
| || |
| || |
- What to Bring: Cleats, Water Bottle, Shin Guards, Sunscreen. Wear a white T-shirt.
- Athletic Trainer: There will not be a trainer on staff. However, staff members are trained in CPR, and Multi media first aid and are capable and trained in preventing and treating basic athletic injuries. A release waiver, and registration form must be complete before we will allow a camper to participate.
- Location: The Bay High School Boy's Soccer Training Facility, 1200 Harrison Ave. Panama City, FL.. Practice Field located behind the baseball field and tennis courts.
- Refund Policy: Camp payment is non-refundable within 3 days of any scheduled camp without a physician's statement. Other acceptable reason is due to Camp Date/Time changes for camp after payment has been made (effected camp days only).
- Contact Information: Contact Coach Trawick @ 850-769-5279 or email: TornadoesExtremeSoccer@comcast.net for more information.
- MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Bay High Men's Soccer
- Mail to: Cameron Trawick, 1306 Fortune Ave., Panama City, Fl. 32401
| || |
|July 16 - 18, 2012||5:30 PM-7:30 PM||$50|
| All Times are subject to change.|
* Pre-Registration only identifies your camper as planning to attend and won't guarantee your camper a slot over paid campers. Pay On-line to guarantee your slot.
Contact Information: Contact Coach Trawick @ 850-769-5279 or email: TornadoesExtremeSoccer@comcast.net for more information.
| || |