VBSL FORM DOWNLOAD CENTER
Registration Form - K through 2nd grade
Registration Form - Baseball and Softball Grades 3-8
2012 American Legion Application
** Game Publicity **
VBSL Publicity procedure :
* Articles are submitted ONLY for baseball & softball Minor, Major, & Pony League games.
* Articles are published in the Verona-Cedar Grove Times newspaper weekly, but ONLY if space is available and is determined by the V-CG Times editor.
* Articles should be emailed using the below sample format and emailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please if possible, send emails in Arial, 12 point font. DO NOT use any color, script, or bolded fonts in your articles!
* Please try to use "spell check" before emailing the article.
* Game articles are to be submitted by both winning & losing team, once a week and are ONLY for games completed from the week PRIOR to the Friday 12:00 NOON V-CG Times deadline. Late articles will not be published!
(Example: For games completed during the week of Friday April 10th thru Thursday April 16th, the article should be submitted, before Friday April 17th, 12:00 Noon Deadline).
* Any questions feel free to email Tim Drost at above email address.
LEAGUE: Baseball Major League
GAME DATE: 06/02/07
GAME FINAL SCORE: Verona Pizza Tigers 10 JP Plumbing Dodgers 5
The Dodgers jumped out to an early 3-0 lead, but were plagued by wildness on the mound, and lost to the Tigers by a score of 10-5. The Dodgers offense was led by James Smith, who had two hits, 2 RBIs, and scored a run. Tommy Jones chipped in with two hits and 2 runs scored, while Alex Kelly and Andrew Slotnik also reached base safely twice each. Luke Jackson hit a booming double to knock in an early run. On the bump, Bobby Anderson pitched a solid inning for the Dodgers.
**Pony League BASEBALL Post Game Report**
**Pony League SOFTBALL Post Game Report**
** Major League BASEBALL Post Game Results **
**Major League SOFTBALL Post Game Results**
VBSL MANAGER EVALUATION FORM
PARENT EVALUATION FORM
Click on underlined link to download the VBSL Manager Evaluation Form.
Please use this link to access our Manager Evaluation Form. Please take the time to fill it out and provide us with your feedback on your child's manager. There is no need to sign the form and all responses will be kept confidential. Please mail the completed form to:
14 Maple Terrace
Verona, NJ 07044
||VERONA BASEBALL & SOFTBALL LEAGUE