Managers of teams advancing to the 2016 11U PA State Tournament need to check for the complete set of documentation required from each team.
Some information and documentation will need to be e-mailed in advance of the tournament; some you will bring with you and present at the managers meeting on Day 1.
Also, look for the Manager's Guide and the How to Host A Regional Tournament Guide both located under HANDOUTS.
Managers will need to bring a book with the following:
- birth certificates for all players (or Cal Ripken Cards)
- official roster / information sheet signed by your league president
- tournament eligibility form signed by the District and State Commissioners
- proof of insurance (copy of your league insurance)
- consent for treatment forms completed and signed for each player
- team photo 5x7 or 8x10 - email to Dave Thorpe email@example.com (610-733-2987)
- coaching certificates for manager and coaches
- reinstatement fee acknowledgement form
Opening Night - TBD
Outfield signs will be available for purchase before and during the tournament. Completed in one day.