Bond Refund Opportunities
There are many ways to volunteer with our organization. Below is detailed information on how you can fulfill your bond duties and get your bond back.
- Head Coach a team
- Assistant Coach a team
- Snack Stand - volunteer to work two shifts at our snack stands at times that are convenient to you. We have many opportunities at our various fields through out the season. Each shift is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes (2 hour shift, arrive 15 minutes prior for instruction).
- Field Maintenance - field maintenance is a one day event. You will be required to work 4 full hours on that day. You will sign in at 8:30am and sign out at 12:30pm. If you leave during that period or leave early you will be required to fulfill additional duties before you will qualify for your bond refund. Field Maintenance Day is scheduled for March 18th, 2017. Rain Date, March 19th, 2017. Field Maintenance is limited to the first 20 volunteers to sign up.
- Service - Do you have a trade or skill which we could utilize - painter, power washer, drywall, etc? Please contact the volunteer coordinator to discuss what services you feel you could volunteer in exchange for your bond refund.
Once you fulfill your volunteer duties you will be required to submit a Bond Refund form by following the instructions below:
- All Bond refund forms are required to be submitted by August 31st of each year.
- Bonds refunds not filed or filed after August 31st will be considered donations to the kids, Thank You.
Forms will be available online at www.leaguelineup.com/SAO to either print and submit by mail (handouts section), or complete and submit online (online forms section)
Bond forms collected for reimbursement will be presented at the monthly meeting and approved for payment just after the meeting.
The Bond refund form is the responsibility of the parent to complete. It can submitted directly online or you can print the form and mail it to PO Box 75.
Non-Bond Volunteer Opportunities:
We also always welcome people who want to volunteer to help organize and support our organization by participating in our Auxiliary! Check the Auxiliary tab and contact Maria Bliem (under contact us tab) for more information!