Rangers’ rules & expectations:
1. RANGER Pride
2. You are a student first / Athlete second.
3. Be on Time and prepared.
4. Commitment to the Team
5. Coaches and Players need to be Role Models for all Who Play the Game.
6. Clean Cut Coaches/Ballplayers. Appearance is important.
7. Represent yourself & the Rangers at all Times.
8. Eye Contact
9. Never show up coaches/Never show up players on the field.
10. Master the fundamentals first.
11. Always Hustling with Good Body Language
12. Practice with a purpose (always try to accomplish something positive)
13. Concentrate and Focus at every drill, every play.
14. Practice Breeds Confidence, Confidence Breeds Success
15. Always be in control of your emotions.
16. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TO ACT PROFESSIONAL
Welcome to the NEXT LEVEL!!!