SCHEDULING A PRACTICE FIELD
All teams must use the practice scheduler to reserve practice space. Please take a moment to read through the instructions, then go to the FIELD SCHEDULER
to book your space.
**Effective throughout the 2011 Fall season, the La Puerta Sports Park and Mt. View Elementary will not be available for practice reservations prior to dusk. This will continue throughout the Fall season (Aug 1 - Dec 31) to assist the field condition. If your practices needs to be after dusk, Padua Park is available for teams U12 and above, and at Mt. View for teams U10 and below. **
Booking Practice Space Instructions
1. Practices are for one hour, beginning at the top of the hour.
2. Each team can practice twice a week prior to the first game. After the first game, U6 and U8 teams can only practice once per week.
3. The person reserving the field space MUST list the team and division of the team who will be using the field space, as well as a contact phone number. This can be added to the NOTES section which is not visible to anyone but the webmaster
4. The La Puerta and Padua Park fields DO NOT have lights available from April 1 to August 31 every year. Please plan appropriately.
5. The younger divisions (U10 and below) are asked to refrain from practicing at La Puerta or Padua, unless the coach has multiple teams that makes it necessary
6. Once you book your reservation and it meets all necessary requirements, you will receive a confirmation. Take this to the field with you.