THE PERRY BULLPEN
The Perry Bullpen would like to welcome all players and parents to Perry High School Baseball, and share with you some information about our Perry Bullpen Baseball Boosters.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
• The Bullpen is the Baseball Booster Club made up of parents,
coaches and anyone who supports the Perry High School Baseball
Program (grades 9-12)
• We are here to provide moral and monetary support and
encouragement to the Perry High School Baseball Program
• Through our fund raising efforts and volunteerism we continue to work towards making the
Perry Baseball Organization one of the finest in the state!
• Please visit us at www.perrybaseball.com for ALL information or updates!
HOW CAN I HELP?
• Our fund raising efforts begin in September and continue through the end of the season in May.
We ask that all parents participate in the Bullpen and attend our monthly meetings.
• The Bullpen operates by VOLUNTEER parents who are elected into office each year. In addition
to the officers, we have parents who lead committees for activities and events throughout the year.
• The monthly meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the PHS
cafeteria. We really hope you plan to attend!
PERRY BULLPEN BY-LAWS
We are governed by this set of rules. Click here for a printable PDF copy of the By-Laws.
PERRY BULLPEN SCHOLARSHIP
The Bullpen offers one (1) non-renewable scholarship to be awarded to a Perry graduating senior.
2016-2017 MEETING MINUTES (click the dates to read the minutes)
THANK YOU FROM THE PERRY BULLPEN OFFICERS!
Virgil Swogger - President (330-904-0219)
Frank Zapotoczny - Vice President (330-704-1385)
Lisa Swogger - Secretary (330-904-5476)
Jan Pritchard- Treasurer (330-495-9263)
Andrea DeGraw - Executive Director