2014 Tournament Registration Form
2014 3rd ANNUAL ROCHESTER LADY LIONS ASA INVITATIONAL
SPONSORED BY FIVE STAR BANK
Our 2014 Tournament Registration is now closed. closed.
Rob Kersch email@example.com
Don O'Geen firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanctioned by NY State ASA Softball
Hosted By the Rochester Lady Lions 10U and 12U
Age Groups: 10U and 12U/32 Team Tournament
$465 Early Bird Special after 1/1/14 $485
Please click link above to download registration form
Date: May 30th, May 31st and June 1st 2014
Location: Perry Village Park, Perry New York 14530
Winner of both divisions will be awarded a berth to ASA Eastern Nationals with their Distrct ASA Commissioner approval.
"We are proud to announce our partnership with Travel Team USA who is now the
official hotel coordinator for the Lady Lions ASA Invitational. They have secured
discounted rooms at tournament approved hotels for teams participating in our
tournaments. Contact Laura Dermody today for a list of the hotels at 585.347.4915 or
Hidden Valley Animal Adventures
Letchworth State Park
Charcoal Corral Restaurant/mimi golf/ice cream parlor/drive inn movie theater
Darien Lake Amusement Park
Batavia Downs Horse Racing and Gaming
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy - Teams that cancel after being accepted in the tournament will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. After April 1st, teams that cancel will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. There will be no refund of entry fees due to uncontrollable circumstances.
* Weather Permitting - In case of uncontrollable circumstances or interruptions due to weather, the Tournament Director reserves the right to alter the tournament format in any way necessary to reach a conclusion. This can include, but may not be limited to, shortened game times, fewer games guaranteed, or playing rule changes. Games interrupted might not be resumed. Everything possible will be done to get the players on the field as soon as possible.
2014 registration is now closed.
1. Rochester Lady Lions(O'Geen) - Rochester, NY
2. Lady Rebels(Roman)-Elmira, NY
3. Rochester Revenge(Fitzsimmons)-Rochester, NY
4. Southern Tier Smoke(Packard)-Horseheads, NY
5. Pittsburgh Power(Rosatone)-Pittsburgh, PA
6. New Era Diamond Girls(Morris)-Depew, NY
7. Liverpool Blue Reign(Miles)-Liverpool, NY
8. CNY Heat(Lusher)-Onieda, NY
1. Rochester Lady Lions(Kersch) - Rochester, NY
2. Lady Rebels(Maloney)-Elmira, NY
3. Victor Vipers(Grooms)-Victor,NY
4. Conklin Raiders(Fox)- Conklin, NY
5. Rochester Revenge (Zawacki/Fancet)-Rochester, NY
6. CNY Cyclones(Kasch)-Liverpool, NY
7. Southern Tier Smoke(Evans)-Horseheads, NY
8. Genesee Storm(Engle)-Batavia, NY
9. D5 Dazzlers(Johnston)-Hamburg,NY
10. Erie Cheetahs(Geary)- Erie, PA
11. New Era Diamond Girls(Johnston)-Depew, NY
12. Rochester Revenge(Reynolds)-Rochester, NY
13. Hamburg X-Treme(Weller)-Hamburg, NY
14. Lansingburgh Lady Royals(Gavitt)-Lansingburgh, NY
15. Rome Spirit (Safin)-Rome,NY
16. Halton Hawks(McLaughlin)-Georgetown, Ontario Canada
17. Brighton Boa's (Wilmont)-Brighton, NY
18. CNY Heat(Tallman)-Onieda, NY
Organizations that have participated: Pickering Heat, Mississauga North Tigers, Cayuga Gamblers, TC Tremors, Conklin Raiders, Amherst Lightning, EMW Impact, Rochester Lady Lions, NY Nitro, Classie Lassie , Syracuse Renegades, Rochester Revenge, Central Spirit, Monroe Blazers, Medina Fillies, Webster Xtreme, Hamburg Xtreme, Central Square Red Storm, Southern Tier Smoke, Horseheads Blue Heat, Penfield Cobras, WNY Sting, New Era Diamond Girls, CNY Heat, Rochester Thunder, Liverpool Blue Reign, Clarence Red Devils, Pittsburgh Spirit, Lady Bandits, Miss Scotties, Lancaster Depew Heat, Orchard Park Starz, Wheatfield Nitro, West Seneca Magic, Kitchener Klassics, Erie Cheetahs, Homerun Softball, Tonawanda Storm,Warsaw Thunder, Lady Rebels and Waterloo Ghosts.
2012 12U Winners Conklin Raiders and 12U Runner-ups Pickering Heat
2012 10U Winners Amherst Lightning and 10U Runner-ups WNY Sting
2013 12U Winners New Era Diamond Girls and Runner-Ups Lady Rebels
2013 10U Winners WNY Sting and Runner-Ups New Era Diamond Girls
Per NYASA all teams must have one ASA ACE Certified Coach and dug out personnel must be ASA background checked.