Little League Day Parade
- The kids wear their uniforms, parade around the field before the game, do a high-5 with some of the O's, and everybody sits together in the stands
- Two Sundays - one in late April and another in late May
- Go to baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/schedule/promotions for the dates.
- Cheap tickets can be purchased for the nose-bleed sections.
- Tickets can be purchased for the family, grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends, etc
- The tickets SHOULD be ordered 2 weeks before the game!! Otherwise it becomes a real chore for you and the sales office.
- Ordering Tickets:
- One person should order for their team or a group of teams. The O's sales office may not take individual tickets for this because it's overwhelming
- The team's coordinator must place their order with the O's group sales office, Megan O'Leary at 410-547-6086 or email@example.com.
- A minimum of 12 tickets must ordered to get the cheap group ticket rate. If the group minimum can't be met, then coordinate the order with the other teams by contacting their coaches.
- Pay your coordinator before the order is placed !! It's not fair to the coordinator to pay for everybody before you pay them.
- No tickets will be mailed by the O's until it is paid in full
- Prior to the game date, logistical information from the O's will be sent to the team contact
- Late Comers - If you have not purchased tickets in time for this, you can still buy regular tickets at the window. And your child will still be in the parade.
- Pre-Game Parade:
- Arrive about 2 hours bfore game time. The parade starts well before the game's starting time
- Meet around the back of the stadium (the home base side) on Russell Street. Bring snacks and drinks.
- The parade is restricted to players and coaches. Coaches, be sure to bring your cameras for some great shots
- All players must be in uniform
- Family and friends will have early access to the seating bowl so they can get real close to the field to watch the parade and take photos
- When the parade begins, the team will be guided down a ramp to the basement of the stadium, will emerge onto right field and then circle around the entire field. I took a photo of my son and his team under the field length number in center field. I still have it on my desk. And try to take a picture when they're slapping hands the O's. The kids will be guided through this part real fast, so be prepared to take that photo. The parade will end where it started, back on Russell Street, where you will be asked for your tickets.
Run the Bases at Camden Yards
- The Orioles and OriolesREACH will host the “Kids Run the Bases” event at Oriole Park
- Go to baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/schedule/promotions for the exact date.
- Fans 14 and under attending Sunday's game, are invited to line up outside of Gate D at the top of the 7th inning to go on-field and run the bases after the game.
- Registration is not necessary
- There is no charge to participate in the event.
Hall of Fame Events
- Annual HOF Baseball Game:
- Sleepover in the HOF:
- Children ages 7-12 can sleep in the Hall of Fame Gallery among the plaques honoring Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Jackie Robinson and the rest of baseball's greats.
- The evening includes all-access to the museum’s public areas after-hours, special hands-on programs throughout the museum, and a late-night snack and a movie in the Bullpen Theater.
- In March, May, and November
- Go to http://baseballhall.org/plan-your-visit/special-experiences/extra-innings for more information.
Team Escort with the Ironbirds
- The Ironbirds provide local teams the opportunity to go down to the field before the game and go out with the starting players to their positions for the national anthem as a “team escort”
- This is for groups of 20 or more
- Group seating is available for the team and their parents
- “Team escort” spots are available, but they go fast
- The kids will cherish it for a long time and an experience that they will remember forever
- For more info, go to the group catalogto view their schedule, seating information, and different catering menus.
- To order your tickets, call group sales at 410- 297-9292.
Special Events at Camden Yards
Aberdeen IronBirds Kids Club
- Membership in the Kids Club is available to children ages 12 and under for $13 per person.
- Kids Club Membership Includes:
- Ticket to Kids Club game on August 29th
- Invite to private Birthday Party for Ferrous on August 29th
- Kids Club draw string bag
- Kids Club Cup - 22 oz
- Discounted drink refills (Must present cup at purchase; Members receive refills for the discounted cost of $3.00 each, regularly $4.50)
- Discounted IronKids Meal (Members receive the IronKids Meal for the discounted cost of $5.00 each, regularly $7.00)
- Ripken Baseball Community Card
- Go to Aberdeen IronBirds Kids Club to sign up.
Junior Orioles Dugout Club
- For kids 14 and under.
- Membership includes:
- One General Admission ticket to special Dugout Club games
- Official Junior Orioles Dugout Club hat
- Member-only giveaway item at every Dugout Club game
- Dugout Club lanyard
- Official Membership Card
- Free Chick-fil-A kids meal
- All inside a limited edition collectible Orioles lunchbox!
- Plus, parents and friends of members can purchase tickets for only $6 on Dugout Club days.
- If you're interested, then go to Junior Orioles Dugout Club
Tours of Camden Yards
- You can get public and private tours of Camden Yards.
- Each tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes and covers:
- The Orioles dugout
- The Press Level
- The Scoreboard/JumboTron Control Room
- The exclusive Suite Level
- Go to baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ballpark/tours
||Towson Rec Council Baseball