FOSC has two referee clinics:
Clinic #1 is June 18, 20, 25, 27th (T/TH, T/TH)
Clinic #2 is July 15, 17, 22, 24th (M/W, M/W)
* Sessions will have a minimum of 10 participants and maximum of 35
** Field sessions - recommend you wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Please bring whistle and flags for this session
Each clinic is 4 four-hour evening sessions, plus a 2 hour field session. Attendance to all sessions is mandatory.
We will start taking reservations for each class NOW!
FOSC will also hold 2 Referee In-Service Clinics*
Clinic #1 is TBD
Clinic #2 is TBD
* In-Service clinic attendance is mandatory for all returning referees. This is typically a 3-4 hour session.
To register, please fill out the online form or provide to him the following:
- Name of registrant
- Email and Alternate email (parents / spouse) if approrpiate
- FOSC relationship (player, coach, parent, other, none)
- Clinic start date preference
Attendance to all four classes in mandatory.
We will start taking reservations for each class NOW!! People who signed up at registration have first priority.
To find other Referee Clinics offered in our area, please go to the District VI Referee Clinic website listings at: