Girls Varsity Soccer Sign up:
Please mark your calendars for the
Parent Meeting and Registration
February 25th 4:00-5:00
Genoa Township Offices
2911 Dorr Road, Brighton MI
For Questions or if you are unable to attend please contact Beth Fink at 248-505-9614
Schedules may be accessed on the 'Full Calendar' link. They are subject to change. For more information about HAACH policy, coach and player guidelines to include playtime guidelines, please see our Handbook located under the 'Handouts' link on the left.
Varsity Girls Soccer: Fee $180 for the first player, $140 sibling discount, plus $80.00 fundraising obligation
This is for competitive high school players. Play time is not equal and will vary according to skill level and competition level. The commitment is usually 3-4 times per week. Travel to some away games will vary from 30-90 minutes. The teams play about 15 games and attend 1 tournament at the Homeschool State Tournament in Lansing. Travel and accommodations to games and tournaments are not included in the player registration fee. There is an end-of-season banquet. Parents are required to volunteer in some capacity, which will be explained in the parent meeting.
Coach Gwen Umbach: firstname.lastname@example.org
AD Becky Diachun: email@example.com
Scheduler Beth Fink: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps for Soccer Registration:
1) Click the following link, fill out the registration, volunteer and eligibility form: click here
2) If not paying online or attending the parent meeting, mail in the registration fee to address below
3) If not attending the parent meeting, mail in a separate $80 fundraising check to address below
4) Print off Code of Conduct form, fill it out, and bring to parent meeting or first practice click here
4) To apply for a scholarship please fill out request form (click here) and
mail to the address below
HAACH Soccer Registration
PO Box 1328
If you are not able to attend the parent meeting and wish to play soccer, please call Beth Fink 248-505-9614.