Select the Day that your wish play on for more and register via credit card with paypal.
If you would like to register your team in one payment and save 10% (14 players required) or would like to pay by cash or check,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will help you make payment arrangements.
Contact us for more information. email@example.com (913) 909-9236
What You Get:
- 12 games over 7 weeks: Double Headers +Playoffs
- Customized Team Shirt with Name and Number
- End of Season Playoffs & League Party
- Beer League, BYOB 18 to play, 21 to drink
- Co-Ed League with minimal balance requirements
- Paid and Certified Game Officials at each field
- On-Site Field Managers During Your Games
- Individual Registration
- NO BUNT league...it’s KICKball!
- Online team web page with Rosters
- Easy Online Registration-
- No Processing & Membership Fees
- Beer Specials at league bars
- League Parties and Special Events
Want to play kickball
but don’t have a team?
You can register as an Individual to play on one of our House Teams. As the season gets closer,
you will be contacted by a team captain or we will find you a fun team to play on if the house team doesn’t fill up.
- In order to prevent forfeits, each team is expected to have a MINIMUM of 14 players committed and registered to play.
- Teams that do not register 14 players will be required to register GHOST PLAYERS that can be fillied later with actual people.
- Captains that register 17 or more players receive their league fee back.
Male/Female Balance Requirements:
If you wish to field the allowed maximum 10 players you must field 2 females.
This does not include catcher. Fielders #9 and #10 must be females.
You are allowed to field 8 males but you must use one as catcher and one as pitcher.
This is just the minimum requirement, teams typically field more females.
MANDATORY CAPTAINS MEETING
TIME AND PLACE TBA
This meeting is MANDATORY for all team captains and there will be hell to pay if your team is not represented. There is always FREE BEER. If you can`t make it, you need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and beg for forgiveness and that’s going to be tough. We have our own unique punishments for non-compliance. We do roll call. Some officials will be there for early bribing. The meeting is more party than education but we do go over the basics and you should meet me at least once so you know who to yell at later during the season. Exxxxxxcellent!