It's time to register for Sabattis 2017 Adventure Camp!
Saturday July 8th to Saturday July 15th
Download information on this year's trip to Sabattis here: Sabattis 2017 Information
Here's what you need to do:
- Scouts and adults register with Troop 56 with this form: Sabattis 2017 Online Registration. Register early and save money! Prices go up April 30th.
- Have you had your annual checkup with your doctor? BSA Health Forms A, B and C must be current within one year of the last day of camp. That means they must be dated after July 15th 2016. Download forms A,B and C here: BSA_Form_ABC
- Parents please note: Scouts must have a signed NY State Meningitis form. Download the form here: Sabattis Meningitis Form
- There are optional off-property activities during camp. To participate, scouts must have a signed parental consent form which you can get here: Sabattis Consent Form
- Schedule your Merit Badge classes using this form: Sabattis 2017 Merit Badge Signup
Please deliver health forms by June 1st to: Scott Lavender, 1850 Long Hill Road, Millington
Contact Mr. Lavender with any questions - email: firstname.lastname@example.org cell: 917-488-9967