IMPORTANT SAFETY RULES
The following important rules pertain to the safe use and preservation of the East Bay Youth Athletics facilities.
* No swinging of bats in dugouts or common areas. Warm up swings are only allowed at home plate or the on-deck area of the Jr/Sr field. Managers will be warned only once of non-compliance. Penalty: player ejection.
* Batting helmets must be worn in the batting cages. Managers are responsible for ensuring all players utilizing the batting cages are wearing protective helmets. Failure to comply will result in loss of batting cage privileges for players and possibly the team.
* No unsupervised children in the batting cages.
* No hitting a ball into fences unless in an approved area at the batting cages.
* No wall ball playing with a hardball. Penalty is picking up trash.
* Throwing is only allowed in designated areas and not across walking paths throughout the park.
* No sliding in the clay on a field after a heavy rain storm in which the field is too wet to play a game on.
* No digging holes in the playing fields by kicking out turf with the feet. First offense: warning, second offense: sit out remainder of game.
* No climbing on any fence or gate. First offense: Automatic two (2) game suspension with no appeal.
* No pets allowed in the park (Hillsborough County Ordinance).
First Aid/CPR EBYA Clinic Dates
All managers and coaches must attend mandatory first-aid training provided by EBYA. Teams are required to have one CPR certified manager/coach on staff and in attendance for every game and practice. Additional requirements may be mandated by Hillsborough County as deemed necessary.