Welcome to the Pack 7361 webpage. "DO YOUR BEST."
Come back often as information will be posted as soon as it is available
Come back often as information will be posted as soon as it
Web hits since Oct 3, 2011:
-- GENERAL NEWS -- Information was last updated on December 3, 2013.
Reindeer Races are tonight!
The December Core Value is "Respect" - Showing regard for the worth of someone. Through interacting with Pack families, Cub Scouts will develop appreciation and respect for differen families and traditions. Through Pack service projects, they will learn to trat the environment with care.
Tuesday December 3, 2013 - Pack Meeting & Reindeer Races - 6:30 p.m. at the School Auditorium
Scouts are encouraged to wear their uniforms to school on meeting days.
Den representatives, please be there no later than 6:00 p.m. to assist with setup.
- The sleigh insert is 28" wide x 33" long and must fit through the top of your sleigh.
- Nothing but a smooth box is allowed. You cannot add anything to make the boxes slide easier.
- There can only be 1 Santa and 1 elf in the sleigh.
- Santa must say "On Dasher, on Comet, on Cupid - Mush!!" before the sleigh can move.
- The first Santa Stop is load presents in sleigh.
- The second Santa Stop is feed the deer. Crackers, soy nut butter, water and small cups will be available. The environment will be “peanut-free”.
- The third Santa Stop is water the deer.
- The final Santa Stop is unloading packages.
Get ready to have fun!
The ceremony will be held at the Holy Spirit Church Fire Pit -near the Trinity-side entrance (basketball goal) to auditorium - from 4:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. The Knights of Columbus will be present. This is a solemn ceremony to retire American flags.
Please RSVP by Friday, 6 December 2013 to Cubmaster Walker at: email@example.com if you'd like to attend and retire one of your family's Flags.
Tuesday December 10 , 2013 - Caroling Practice - 3:15 p.m. in the school auditorium
Christmas caroling practice will be in the School Auditorium immediately after school (3:15pm), in preparation for Christmas Caroling at Brookdale Place. Please, make every effort to attend. Practice makes
Tuesday December 10 , 2013 - Committee Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Parents are welcome to attend.
Friday, December 13, 2013 - Christmas Caroling at Brookdale at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This is an annual tradition, where our Cub Scouts bring Christmas joy to the community. Brookdale Place is an assisted living facility, and the residents really enjoy Scouts coming to visit. We welcome any parents and siblings that can carry a tune also.
2815 Carl T Jones Dr SE,
Huntsville, AL 35802
1. Head east on Airport Rd SW -- .7 miles
2. Continue onto Carl T Jones Dr SE. -- .9 miles
Destination will be on the right
View Larger Map
Please RSVP to
Gladys Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday January 5, 2014 - Pinewood Derby Trial runs - 6-7 p.m.
Tuesday January 7, 2014 - Pack Meeting - 6:30 p.m. at the School Auditorium
Saturday January 11, 2014 - Pinewood Derby - 2-4 p.m.
Tuesday January 14 , 2014 - Committee Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Parents are welcome to attend.
Saturday February 1, 2014 - Blue and Gold - 5-7 p.m.
Tuesday February 4, 2014 - Pack Meeting - 6:30 p.m. at the School Auditorium
Money is due for the Tennessee Aquarium sleep-over.
Saturday February 8, 2014 - Scout Diocesan Day of Recollection - Cullman
Tuesday February 11 , 2014 - Committee Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Parents are welcome to attend.
Sunday February 16, 2014 - Scout Sunday - Holy Spirit Church - 11:45 a.m.
Saturday February 22, 2014 - Tennessee Aquarium - 4 p.m.
Tuesday March 4, 2014 - Pack Meeting - 6:30 p.m. at the School Auditorium
Tuesday March 11 , 2014 - Committee Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Parents are welcome to attend.
Saturday March 15, 2014 - Ice Skating - 1-4 p.m.
Tuesday April 1, 2014 - Pack Meeting - 6:30 p.m. at the School Auditorium
Saturday April 5, 2014 - Camp Packout
Tuesday April 8 , 2014 - Committee Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Parents are welcome to attend.
Saturday May 3, 2014 - Rocket Rally - WBC South - 2 p.m.
Tuesday May 6, 2014 - Pack Meeting - 6:30 p.m. at the School Auditorium
Tuesday May 13 , 2014 - Committee Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Parents are welcome to attend.
Saturday June 9, 2014 - Registration is due for WEBELOS Resident Camp
June 17-21, 2014 - Cub Scout Day Camp (8 a.m.-2 p.m.) and WEBELOS Camp (3-9 p.m.)
Links, Forms, and Other Important Information Resources
- Did you sell so much popcorn that you need a new form? OUTSTANDING! Download a new form from here, print it, and GO SELL SOME MORE POPCORN! Got questions, the answer may be here.
- Link to PACKMASTER
- Online Training and the Greater Alabama Council Training Calendar.
- The latest Digital Eagle.
- LEADERS, Please read - Important Notes For Catholic Scouts and Scouters.
- Boys Scouts of America Website.
- Cubmaster.org - Lots of handy tips and tools for Cubmasters and other Pack Leaders.
- How To Protect Your Children from Child Abuse – English - Español
- Information regarding Youth Protection
- Greater Alabama Council Boy Scouts of America - Cub Scouts Website.
- Medical form. It is important to fill this out and submit to the Den Leader at least once a year.
- Online resource for Scout Parents
- Pack Committee Resources link
- Scouting Magazine link
- Scouting Program Fact Sheet.
- Talakto On-line Registration System (TORS) – used to register for classes held in the District
- Talakto District Website- Local Scout District - Huntsville, Al.
- The online version of the Guide to Safe Scouting
- Tiger to Bear Uniform Inspection Sheet - Patch placement is explained.
- Has it been a while since you’ve been camping or you’ve never been camping? Check out this list.
- Contents of the leather crafts bucket.
- Internet Advancement and Internet Rechartering site.
Past Events Info and Pictures
September 22 and 23, 2012 - Camping at Joe Wheeler State Park pictures.
November 17, 2012 - Raingutter Regatta pictures.
December 1, 2012 - Flag Retirement Ceremony pictures.
December 4, 2012 -Pack meeting and Reindeer Race pictures .
December 14, 2012 - Caroling pictures.
January 8, 2013 - Pack meeting pictures.
January 19, 2013 - Adventure Science Center pictures.
January 20, 2013 - Pack members attend mass at St. Mary of the Seven Sorrows in Nashville, TN.
March 10, 2013 - Blue and Gold Banquet pictures.
April 2, 2013 - Pack Meeting pictures.
April 13-14, 2013 - Cumberland Caverns pictures.
May 5, 2013 - Scouts Honors Mass pictures.
July 21-24, 2013 - WEBELOS Resident Camp pictures.
Sep 21-22, 2013 - WEBELOS2 Camping with the Troop 361 Scouts.
October 1, 2013 - Pack Meeting pictures.
October 2013 - Cub Haunted pictures.
November 5, 2013 - Pack Meeting pictures.
November 11, 2013 - Veterans Day Parade pictures.
Nice to Know
· If you are able to send/receive e-mail messages with your phone using your gmail account and check your Google calendar, you can receive reminders regarding Pack activities on your phone. Go to Google calendars, under "My calendars" select Pack361. As an added bonus, under "other calendars" you can select "Christian Holidays”.
· The shortcut to the Pack 361 web page - tinyurl.com/Pack361.
· Where is the Scout Shop?
Address: Huntsville Scout Shop #5811
2211 Drake Ave
Huntsville, AL 35805
Phone: 256-880-1488 | Fax:256-880-1490
When information for events becomes available, it will be posted here.
<span style="font-family: Georgia; font-size: 12pt; ">Contact the Pack 361 Web Administrator: jimeneze2</span>
Boy Scout Troop 361