The Brampton Canadettes scholarship Awards program was instituted in 2010 to recognize and reward commitment to hockey, community and education. The program provides financial assistance to members of the Canadettes family for their post secondary education.
Every year the fund rewards outstanding individuals who excel in the arena and the classroom and exhibit qualities of leadership and commitment. The recipients are determined based on their hockey and academic achievements as well as community involvement. All awards will be given out at our year end banquet and the applicants will be judged by a panel of selected volunteers in an unbiased position.
The application must be submitted to email@example.com no later than March 1st for this year and the award will be for the following enrolment year once accepted by the recognized school of your choice.
Good luck to all applicants.
- Played a minimum of 3 years in the Canadettes organization.
- Being registered with the organization in your application season.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in a recognized post secondary institution.
- Maintain a high academic standing in your graduating year.
- Be accepted and meet all standards required of the institution of choice.
1. Application form
2. A letter outlining your contribution to hockey, involvement in the community, volunteer involvements and what hockey has meant to you.
3. Letter of reference from your school on school letterhead.
4. Letter of reference form your coach or affiliated organization.
5. A current copy of your school transcripts.
6. A copy of your current marks summary.
A 50% weight will be given to your scholastic achievement and 50% to your contribution to hockey and your community involvement.