1. Submit an EBLL coaching application for each new season. Click [here]
to submit an application online.
2. The coaching application initiates a background check that is required yearly.
3. Have completed a Hillsborough County coaching Certification Course with the past two years.
4. Wear a badge provided by the league. A satisfactory background check and coaching certification are prerequisites to obtain this badge.
5. Have a current CPR card.
6. Attend a coaching interview/orientation conducted by EBLL officials.
Coaches that are not properly registered with the league are not covered by insurance and are not allowed on our fields.