Troop 56 Photo Library
To upload your Troop 56 related photos:
You will need your own Shutterfly account. If you don't have one, go to Shutterfly.com, click on "Sign up" and create one. It will only take a few minutes and you can use it for your own personal photo site as well as for the Troop site.
Once you have a login account...
- Access the site as above
- Log in using your account
- Click Add Album.
- To add pictures to an existing album, check "an existing album" and select the album.
- To create a new album, check "a new album" and give it a name.
- For new album, pick a descriptive name/year (e.g. Cabin Camping 2012)
- Follow instructions on website to upload your photos.
- Do not identify persons in photos (by name, nickname or initials)
- Do not add captions to any photo
- Do not delete, modify or edit any photo
- Do not upload any photos that are inappropriate for family viewing or any photos that don't reflect positively on Troop 56.
- Try not to clutter your albums with duplicate pictures.