Please visit us at our new website and make sure to bookmark us. www.vagsa.org
You may want to clear your browser history so that you no longer get directed to this page.
**Winter Skills Development Schedule**
The winter skills development program will include fast-pitch skill building opportunities for girls ages 8-12 to include fielding, situational defense, conditioning to develop speed, agility hitting! Additional opportunities to develop pitching and catching skills may be offered.
Program details include:
· Sunday mornings at Verona Area High School
December 3, 2017 – April 29, 2018
Dates: 12/3, 12/10, 12/17
1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28
2/4, 2/18, 2/25
Focus: Fielding, situational defense
· Wednesday evenings at Sports AdvantEdge (403 Venture Court #2 Verona)
November 29, 2017 – March 6, 2018
12/6, 12/13, 12/20
1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31
2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28
Focus: Conditioning, speed, agility + 1 hour hitting practice
· 28 sessions over 14 weeks
· Sessions led by Verona High school coaching staff and athletic trainers from Sports AdvantEdge
· Price together: $375.00 Price Individually: $200.00
· Additional Pitching and Catching Opportunities:
Please register for this program on the registration page. We do need to determine numbers of participants and interest level before we can line up coaches and determine a reasonable fee. Please register if your athlete is moderately to seriously interested. We will commit to keep the fees low as we possibly can. Pitching and Catching will have a small cost over and above the Winter Skills Program.
Questions? Email them to email@example.com.
Program registration here.