Improvements to SYAA Complex
1. The tree by the playground has been trimmed and made safer for our children.
2. Palm trees and other trees around the complex have been trimmed to give us a fresh look.
3. Football Sponsor signs have been renewed and old ones taken down on the main football field. Looks great!
1. The parking lot holes have been worked on and are a lot better.
2. Foliage around the perimeter fence is in the process of being cleaned out. Watch the progress this month and see how beautiful we truly are!
3. A new SYAA logo has been designed to give more recogizability to the SYAA complex. The logo will be used on SYAA signage, the website, and will also be painted on the main board room's outside wall in months to come.
4. A new website has been created to give one place for all sports to be reached. The website will continue to grow and contain more information as the month goes by. The website gives a chance for SYAA supporters and families to keep up to date on all SYAA activities.
1. The board room and the bottom bathrooms have a lovely new paint job. The Concession stand will be painted soon to match.
2. The board room has a new and secure door.
1. New shiny white shell has been put in the courtyard, by the concession stand.
2. The bleachers have all been painted.
3. The fence on the Senior, Major, and Rotary fields have been fixed.
4. A new security system has been added to our fields, covering the fields, parking lot and buildings.
5. We also now have a new entrance from the trail, an added safety measure for our complex.
1. The rusted and broken bleachers on Minor "B" have been removed.
1. The parking lot has been resurfaced with crushed asphalt.
**Hurray at last!**
2. The fields are in the process of having all the holes filled and evened out. Which will help us get ready to seed the fields.
3. The seeding of the fields is in process. SYAA will be seeding all the fields 3x this year to help give us a beautiful complex, we can be proud of.
1. Seeded both the Rotary and Football fields.
2. The lights on the Senior, Rotary and Minor B fields have been fixed.
1. New fence section put up by the Rotary field to block access to the field by unapproved vehicles.
1. Refilling of holes/ruts and adding seed on the Rotary field. This damage had been caused by a car doing donuts on the field.
2. Filling of holes on Senor field and Fields Minor A&B.
1. Fans were purchased for the concession to help in the hot months by Football.
2. The bathrooms were spruced up by Football.
3. The shrubbery and weeds were all cleared out of the fence line area by the Minor A and Minor B fields by Soccer (U11 Club team).
1. The sewer system has been repaired.
2. Reseeding has been completed on all the fields.
3. The drainage system has been cleaned out.
4. The brush / trees behind Minor A and Minor B fields has been cleaned out again.
1. Soccer and Football finally got their new shed! Yeah!
2. Health inspecton was perfect at the concession!
3. The Concession grill is now working on all burners!
4. The Big freezer in the concession is now working again.
1. Lights on Rotary, Softball, and Major Baseball fields have been fixed.
1. Fields have been seeded.
1. Football Bleachers cover.
**Watch for all the new improvements in months to come!**
||SYAA Seminole Youth Athletic Association