Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE? Included in the registration fee are the ISA/NSA/ASA registration, insurance and tournament equipment. You will need to provide the following:
*Cleats (no metal cleats unless the player is in the high school division)
*ASA Approved bat
*Batting helmet with full face guard
2. WHERE, WHEN AND WHAT DAYS ARE PRACTICES? The practice days are determined by each individual coach. All teams will practice at the Krusen Field Park in Zephyrhills.
3. WHERE AND WHEN DO WE PLAY GAMES? We are a travel team, therefore all games are played on weekends in tournaments. Tournaments will have different locations, times and dates. However most teams play tournaments located within Central Florida.
4. WHAT IF I WANT A REFUND? We are a non-profit organization and any monies that reamain in players account when players leave the team, will be transfered into our general funds account and will help cover the cost of running the organization. Uniforms are custom made therefore no refunds will be issued for uniforms. If you are interested in selling back your uniform for less than half the cost that may be possible, depending on the condition of the uniform.
5. ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL TRAINING OR CLINICS? Our coaches dedicate many long hours developing our players. However we can try to schedule as many clinics as we can. For some of these clinics however there may be an additional charge.
6. HOW CAN I HELP? There are many ways. Each team needs volunteers and your support is key to ensuring a successful league for the team. Your fee's do not pay any salaries - we are all volunteers!! Here are positions you may consider:
*Team Parent: Administrators right arm ensuring that non-operational and operational tasks are supported, and that league communication loop is open to all parents.
*Chaperone: Assist the Manager in the dugout during games and on the road, and be responsible to ensure the welfare of the players.
*Scorekeeper: Maintain the game records for the team and ensure that the game publicity provides recognition to both individual girls as well as to the team (training is avalable for this position)
*Sponsor: You or you company can help by recruiting or being a sponsor.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this form please email Sfloridamisfits@aol.com