As you all know, our campus is in the middle of EXTREME construction!!! For this reason, to make things easier, we are going to cancel Item List Sort and Pick up for this week. Instead, we will simply pass out all of the items on Monday, July 30 on the first day of camp. Parents, if you signed up to help, Kris will be in contact with you as we will still need parent volunteers!!!
· July 30 - First day of camp at THS
· 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
· BRING A SACK LUNCH!!!!!!!
· Wear a black top, shorts or dance pants (what you wore for tryouts) and bring your foot undies if you have them. If not, bare feet are fine.
Thank you and I can't wait to see you Monday!!!! =)
2012 Pacesetter Summer Camp Dates!!!
I hope you are all having a fun, safe, relaxing summer. I can't believe it is already July!!!
Since camp is just around the corner, below is the basic schedule for each day. Please make note of dates and times. I know I don't need to remind you, but all CAMP IS MANDATORY! Plan your transportation ahead of time so you won't be stuck without a ride. Just ask an officer, your big sis, or me if you need help finding a lift!
Get excited because it is going to be tons of dancing and TONS of fun!!! Your Officers and Directors have been meeting and working hard all summer planning. It should be a blast and we are looking forward to seeing all of you!!! Below is just a general outline or schedule. More details for HTE, such as packing list and what to wear, will be emailed before we leave for the hotel. We will also go over all details and expectations for HTE the first day of camp at THS, July 30.
- July 27 - 1:30 pm-3:30 pm - Item List Pick Up in the dance gym (come and go)
- Please do your best to stop by so you will be set for the first day of camp.
- If you can't make it, we will give you your items July 30.
- EVERYONE will wear all black the first day. Your hair needs to be up and secured back and you need to bring your foot undies.
- July 30 - First day of camp at THS
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- BRING A SACK LUNCH!!!!!!!
- Wear your black top, shorts and bring your foot undies
- July 31 to August 3 - H.T.E. Team Training Camp
- Hotel - Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
16090 City Walk
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
- H.T.E. Camp schedule is attached so you can see what you will be doing!
- On the 31st, we will meet at THS at 6:15 am and we will ride a school bus from THS to the hotel.
- We will also ride as a team from the hotel back to the school on the final day! Based on HTE's schedule, we should be back to THS around 2:00 pm on the 3rd.
- All meals are included except for breakfast. Plan to bring muffins, fruit, granola bars for your rooms.
- Parents and friends are encouraged to watch the final performance on the last day of camp ONLY!!!
- For liability reasons, no Pacesetter is allowed to leave the hotel at any time during the HTE camp week.
- August 6th - 9th
- 8 am-12:30 pm at THS
- Squad Lunches August 6-8!!! New girls - Squad Lunches are a Pacesetter tradition. Your Officers will plan this with your squad the first day of camp. =)
- August 6th will be our Black and White team picture in the am (ask your Big Sister about this New Girls!)
- August 9 - Our Socials have planned a team building activity at Katy Mills Mall, so plan stay until 2:00pm this day.
- August 13 and August 15 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at THS
- Squad Lunches both days!!!
See you soon, Pacesetters!!! I miss you so very much and can't wait to begin our year!!! =)