Baseball U CT's Winter Workouts (Grade 7-12)
These developmental workouts are for grade 7 players- 12 graders. These workouts allow for flexibility in the high players schedule during the winter season.
Players can still A) participate with their high school team B) attend showcases on the weekends C) play a winter sport D) concentrate on school activities without worrying about multiple night training night schedule.
- Mark Lambert, Baseball U CT's Director of Player Development, will be our lead instructor.
- Additional Baseball U CT certified teaching staff will be on hand to instruct player's with developing both their primary position and instruct them with new positions.
- College coaches and guest instructors will be in attendance over the 10 week development program.
Additionally, if you have still have a desire to be a part of our Baseball U CT 2018 summer program, please indict this on your player profile. This is a great way for coaches to evaluate you for 10 weeks.
Sign up with a friend or a high school teammate today!
- Players can participate in either 10 Tuesday or 10 Thursday night instructional workouts.
- All pitchers will be on pitch counts, be limited and monitored by our teaching staff.
- Each instructional Tuesday and Thursday session will be for 1.5 hours.
- All new players to Baseball U CT will be issued a numbered tee shirt to wear each week for player identification.
- Players are responsible to wear shorts, wear baseball pants, hats, turfs or sneakers.
- Players should bring their own water or sports drink.
- Player will use wood bats for proper training to be utilized.
- Catchers should bring their own gear.
Location: CT Speed School : (Break Out Athlete) 217 Pepes Farm Rd, Milford, CT 06460
Time: 6:00pm-7:30pm (Infielders) Part 1
7:30pm-9:00pm (Pitchers, Catchers, Outfielders) Part 2
Tuesday's only (Jan 2,9,16,23,30) (Feb 2,13, 20, 27) (March 6)
Thursday's only (Jan 4,11,18,25) (Feb 1, 8,15,22) (March 1,8)
$700.00 Player fee for Part 1 or Part 2 on Tues or Thursday: 15hrs/ $46.66 an hr
$1,100 Player fee for Part 1 and Part 2 on Tuesday or Thursday: 30hrs/$36.66 an hr
Weather related concerns please call our information line for updates or cancelations @ 203-258-7136
- There will be no make up dates because of weather related cancelations.
- There is no partial registration.
- Refunds would be issued only if all 10 sessions are canceled.
How to register:
- Fill out a player profile from this web site and check the appropriate day of the week box
- Print and complete and sign a wavier and mail it along with your program fee
- All payments should be made out to NEHA and mailed to the address below
- Registration is not complete to payment has been received
New England Hardball Academy (NEHA)
3 Hollis St
Fairfield, CT 06824
- Registration will be limited so sign up today!