SPRING PRACTICE REQUESTS:
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUESTS
With 40+ teams and over 200+ home games scheduled, the following rules apply at all times during the Spring:
· School permits will begin on/around March 11 (weather dependent) after 4pm. If a school team is practicing, you are not permitted to begin until they are finished.
· Any team (IM or Travel) practicing on a school field before March 11 will lose their privilege to PRACTICE on any of our permitted fields. NO EXCEPTIONS.
· NO TEAM WILL BE PERMITTED TO USE THE A, B, C OR D FIELDS FOR PRACTICES.
· SCRIMMAGES WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED AND AVAILABLE ON THE LARGE SCRIMMAGE ONLY. Scrimmages will only be available on the weekend, times will vary depending on practice requests
· Fern, Jamaica and Parkway fields are limited to IM divisions only.
1. Before submitting requests, speak with your trainer regarding availability of your preferred times. IM Divisions have training sessions on specific days/times with some of your trainers
2. The following fields will be available to travel teams: POB Travel Fields (Scrimmage fields only), Stratford, Pasadena, Mattlin and Local Parks. NO practice may begin if a School team is still using the fields.
3. Understand that other Sport programs share many of the same fields as Soccer and you will need to share space during practices.
4. Initial date and time preference will be allocated to established teams with a history of those dates & times from past years.
5. IN-SEASON REQUESTS – Use this form to make any changes to your schedule during the season. Please allow up to 72 hours for a confirmation email that your times were approved.
6. AN INITIAL FIRST SCHEDULE WILL BE RELEASED THE WEEK OF MARCH 4.
LIGHTED FIELD REQUESTS
· Please submit your requests for days & times as quickly as possible. We encourage each team to include a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice for a training session.
· No requests for additional training sessions will be considered until all POBSC travel teams initial session has been authorized and allocated to their desired date and time.
Before submitting, please make sure that you speak with your trainer regarding availability.
· Initial date and time peference will be allocated to established teams with a history of thoses dates & time from past years.
· For the Spring 2013 season, we will only have the POBSC Travel field: Large and small scrimmage fields available. To maximize sessions and availability, sessions will be 80 minutes, field will be divided in thirds. Sessions will run 5:00-6:20, 6:20-7:40 and 7:40-9:00pm. There will be a ZERO Tolerance policy for any team/trainer/coach who cannot get along with others.
· It is also your responsibility to shut off lights at the designated time (9:00pm). DO NOT RELY ON YOUR PARENTS OR TRAINER, THIS IS A COACHES RESPONSIBILITY.
NON-LIGHTED FIELD REQUESTS
· Please use this form to submit your weekly practice/training schedule for the Spring 2013 season for NON-LIGHTED FIELDS ONLY.
· Before submitting, please make sure that you speak with your trainer regarding availability.
· Please use this form for any changes within the season.
· There is limited space available at the travel fields on the weekends. Also note that we share fields with other community based programs.
· For the Spring 2013 season, we will only have the following fields available for: POBSC Small Scrimmage, POBSC Lower Scrimmage, Mattlin, Pasadena, Stratford.
March/April - Sessions will be 5:30-7:00. May/June - You may begin later based on available daylight. There will be a ZERO Tolerance policy for any team/trainer/coach who cannot get along with others.
· In-Season Requests: You will receive a confirmation email if your times were approved. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response during the season.
Do not email me directly regarding any game requests – I will not respond. If you have a change after your initial request, please resubmit the appropriate form.
POBSC Trustee- Fields Coordinator