- All players will continue to serve their suspensions even if an appeal has been submitted until a decision has been made by the discipline committee.
- The Coach has 24 hours to submit an appeal to the convenor in writing.
- Appeals or only allowed for suspensions of 2 or more games.
ALL REFEREES CALLS ARE FINAL
- Fighting before or after, off the ice, on arena property and witnessed by a member of the Executive members, convenors, rink staff and reported will result in an indefinite suspension and referred to the discipline committee for review.
- City of Hamilton's "ZERO TOLERANCE RULE WILL APPLY" in all cases.
- Players leaving the bench during an altercation on the ice will receive an automatic 1 game suspension and review by the discipline committee for possible further action.
- A team official being ejected from a game will result in a 1 game suspension and reported to the discipline committee for possible further action.
- A coach whose players leave the bench dureing an on ice altercation will receive an automatic 1 game suspension and reported to the discipline committee for possible further action.
- Any suspended player that is played in a game will automatically receive and additional 2 game suspension.
- The coach permitting a suspended player to play will receive a 3 game suspension.
- Any coach who fails to report a suspended player from any type of game will result in a 3 game suspension with possible further action from the discipline committee.
MATCH PENALTY GUIDELINES
Butt End 3 Games Spearing 5 Games
Spitting on an Official 6 Games Kicking 6 Games
High Stick 5 Games Cross Checking 5 Games
Hair Pulling 5 Games Face Mask 5 Games
Spitting on a Player 6 Games Slashing 5 Games
Head Butting 5 Games Travesty of the Game 3 Games
Verbal Abuse of an Official 3 Games Kneeing 5 Games
Hit from Behind 5 Games Checking to the Head 5 Games
ABUSE OF THE OFFICIALS - Referees; Time Keepers; Score Keepers; Convenors
- All subject to indefinite suspension and reviewed to discipline committee for action to be taken.
- Any team receiving 36 minutes (or more) in penalties during the same game (excluding Majors & Misconducts) will result in the coach receiving an automatic 1 game suspension.
- The second offence the discipline committee will assess discipline on both major penalties.
- For the teams that carry only 1 goalie - when a major penalty results in the goalie being ejected from the game, the team will be allowed a 15 minute time limit to suit up another team member to take the Goalies' position. The goalie ejected from the game will be assessed by the discipline committee for further action as needed.
- There must be a rink convenor or executive member present at all games played at your home arena, with no exceptions.
- Trainers will be allowed on the ice surface during a game only after being summoned by the referee in the event of an injury.
- All teams will shake hands before the start of each game.
- Visitors will leave the surface firts and the home team will remain at their bench until all the Visitors teams has left the ice surface.